- Wells v. State, 061219 AKCA, A-12327
- Huff v. State, 061219 AKCA, A-12412
- Milazzo v. State, 061219 AKCA, A-12454
- Anderson v. State, 060719 AKCA, A-12294
- Torgerson v. State, 060719 AKCA, A-13416
- Pasley v. Pasley, 060719 AKSC, S-16612
- Sam M. v. State, 060719 AKSC, S-17130
- Doan v. Banner Health, Inc., 053119 AKSC, S-16322
- Kelley v. Municipality of Anchorage, 053119 AKSC, S-16980
- Sabrina V. v. State, 053119 AKSC, S-17188
- Brennan v. Brennan, 081018 AKSC, S-15576
At the time of separation, Kelly and Rachael Brennan controlled substantial assets, including a successful fishing business, Individual Fishing Quotas (IFQs) that Kelly obtained prior to his marriage to Rachael, and a large home in Halibut Cove. The court ordered Kelly to pay $5,000 per month as...
- 397 P.3d 331 (Alaska 2017), S-16213, Judd v. Burns
- 303 P.3d 392 (Alaska 2013), S-14558, Ronny M. v. Nanette H.
- 307 P.3d 915 (Alaska 2013), S-13613, Brown v. Knowles
- Harrold-Jones v. Drury, 062218 AKSC, S-16436
The Alaska Supreme Court granted this petition for review to consider how the federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) affected Alaska personal injury case law allowing a defendant ex parte contact with a plaintiff’s doctors as a method of informal discovery. The...
- Fox v. Grace, 122818 AKSC, S-16996
- 428 P.3d 477 (Alaska 2018), S-16381, Geldermann v. Geldermann
- 297 P.3d 158 (Alaska 2013), S-14041, Mills v. Hankla
- 345 P.3d 76 (Alaska 2015), S-14856, Alaska Fur Gallery, Inc. v. First Nat'l Bank Alaska
- 390 P.3d 1153 (Alaska 2017), S-15904, In re Adoption of Hannah L.