- Dennis v. State, 012320 ARSC, CR-18-588
- Perry v. State, 012320 ARSC, CV-18-662
- Arkansas Department of Human Services v. Harris, 012320 ARSC, CV-19-256
- City of Little Rock v. Nelson, 012320 ARSC, CV-19-293
- Henson v. Cradduck, 012320 ARSC, CV-19-341
- City of Little Rock v. Nelson, 012320 ARSC, CV-19-475
- Wyatt v. Carr, 012320 ARSC, CV-19-809
- Barrett v. Thurston, 012320 ARSC, CV-19-904
- Crockett v. Kelley, 012320 ARSC, CV-19-99
- White v. State, 012320 ARSC, CR-05-1407
- 403 S.W.3d 38 (Ark. 2012), CR 00-803, Howard v. State
- 541 S.W.3d 430 (Ark. 2018), CR-16-1024, Taffner v. State
The Supreme Court affirmed in part the judgment of the circuit court convicting Defendant of two counts of rape and three counts of sexual assault in the second degree, holding that the circuit court erred by not conducting an in camera review of a Department of Human Services (DHS) file to...
- 544 S.W.3d 49 (Ark. 2018), CR-12-190, Martinez-Marmol v. State
The Supreme Court denied Petitioner’s petition to reinvest jurisdiction in the trial court to consider a petition for writ of error coram nobis, holding that Petitioner failed to demonstrate a meritorious attack on the judgment because he failed to establish an error of fact extrinsic to the record ...
- 459 S.W.3d 259 (Ark. 2015), CR-11-556, Mancia v. State
In 2008, Appellant pleaded guilty to rape and was sentenced to life imprisonment. The Supreme Court affirmed the conviction. Appellant subsequently filed a petition for postconviction relief pursuant to Ark. R. Crim. P. 37.1 alleging eight grounds for relief. The circuit court denied the petition....
- 403 S.W.3d 55 (Ark. 2012), CR 11-523, Henington v. State
- 500 S.W.3d 716 (Ark. 2016), CR-90-198, Strawhacker v. State
In 1990, Petitioner was convicted of rape. Petitioner later asked the Supreme Court to reinvest jurisdiction in the trial court so that it may consider whether a writ of error coram nobis. The petition arose from the Department of Justice’s repudiation of testimony of an FBI hair-comparison expert, ...
- 462 S.W.3d 662 (Ark. 2015), CR-02-213, Isom v. State
After a jury trial, Petitioner was convicted of capital murder, residential burglary, attempted capital murder, rape, and aggravated robbery. Petitioner was sentenced to death for the capital murder conviction. The Supreme Court affirmed Petitioner’s convictions and sentences. Petitioner sought...
- 520 S.W.3d 677 (Ark. 2017), CR-15-899, Holly v. State
Appellant was convicted of capital murder, rape, kidnapping, and residential burglary. Appellant was sentenced to death for the capital murder conviction. The Supreme Court affirmed the judgment of the trial court, holding that the circuit court did not err by (1) denying Appellant’s motion for a...
- 538 S.W.3d 819 (Ark. 2018), CV-16-866, Johnson v. State
The Supreme Court affirmed the order of the circuit court denying, without a hearing, Appellant’s pro se petition for writ of habeas corpus, holding that Appellant did not state a ground for the writ in his petition. Appellant, who pleaded guilty as a habitual offender to multiple felony charges,...
- 489 S.W.3d 146 (Ark. 2016), CR-15-522, Sylvester v. State
After a jury trial, Appellant was convicted of kidnapping, rape, and aggravated robbery. Appellant was sentenced to three terms of life imprisonment. The Supreme Court affirmed on direct appeal, holding (1) Appellant’s arguments that the circuit court erred in denying his motions for directed...