- Arkansas State Plant Board and Terry Walker v. McCarty, 061319 ARSC, CV-18-309
- Moore v. Moore, 061319 ARSC, CV-18-433
- In re Guardianship of Bevill, 061319 ARSC, CV-18-733
- In re District Court Resource Assessment Board, 060619 ARSC
- In re Arkansas Judicial Discipline and Disability Commission, 060619 ARSC
- In re Amendment of Rule 6-9(B)(5) of The Rules of Supreme Court and Court of Appeals, 060619 ARSC
- In re Adoption of Amendment To Rule 6-1(A), 060619 ARSC
- In re Acceptance of Records On Appeal In Electronic Format And Elimination of The Abstracting And Addendum Requirements, 060619 ARSC
- Maiden v. State, 060619 ARSC, CR-17-777
- Bryant v. State, 060619 ARSC, CR-18-419
- In re Recommendations of Committee on Civil Practice, 062118 ARSC
- Ward v. Hutchinson, 110118 ARSC, CV-17-291
- 499 S.W.3d 209 (Ark. 2016), CV-16-756, Conway v. Martin
On July 7, 2016, the Secretary of State certified that The Arkansas Medical Cannabis Act had met the constitutional signature requirements in order to place the proposed initiated act on the Arkansas general election ballot of November 8, 2016. Dr. Melanie Conway, both individually and on behalf of ...
- 29 Ark. 31 (Ark. 1874), Johnson v. State
- 498 S.W.3d 283 (Ark. 2016), CR-14-923, Lee v. State
Appellant was convicted of committing a terrorist act, attempting to commit first-degree battery, and four counts of aggravated assault and sentenced to an aggregate term of 1020 months’ imprisonment. The Court of Appeals affirmed. Appellant filed a pro se petition for postconviction relief under...
- Goins v. State, 110118 ARSC, CR-94-678
- 498 S.W.3d 279 (Ark. 2016), CR-09-339, Davis v. State
After a jury trial, Petitioner was convicted of capital murder and attempted first-degree murder. Petitioner was sentenced to consecutive terms of life imprisonment without parole and an aggregate terms of 720 months’ imprisonment. Petitioner’s convictions and sentences were affirmed on appeal. Now ...
- 271 S.W. 720 (Ark. 1925), 114, Sims v. Ahrens
- Burnside v. State, 121317 ARCA, CR-17-242
- In re Administrative Order Number 15.1 B Qualifications and Standards for Attorneys Appointed to Represent Children and Parents, 031716 ARSC