- Gray v. State, 091521 ARCA, CR-19-974
- Bartlett v. State, 091521 ARCA, CR-20-397
- Hayes v. State, 091521 ARCA, CR-20-424
- Nichols v. State, 091521 ARCA, CR-20-537
- Brown v. State, 091521 ARCA, CR-20-590
- Raino v. State, 091521 ARCA, CR-21-19
- Westbrook v. State, 091521 ARCA, CR-21-192
- Miller v. State, 091521 ARCA, CR-21-407
- Schriebvogel v. State, 091521 ARCA, CR-21-420
- Reed v. State, 091521 ARCA, CR-21-55
- 280 S.W.3d 1 (Ark. 2008), 07-471, K.C. Properties of N.W. Arkansas, Inc. v. Lowell Inv. Partners, LLC
- 440 S.W.2d 582 (Ark. 1969), 5--4903, Southern Farm Bureau Cas. Ins. Co. v. Daniel
- 161 S.W.3d 785 (Ark. 2004), CR 03-1181, Grant v. State
- 22 Ark. 499 (Ark. 1861), Eads v. Brazelton
- 998 S.W.2d 738 (Ark. 1999), CR 98-1276, Bangs v. State
- 457 S.W.3d 265 (Ark. 2015), CV-14-549, Bigge Crane & Rigging Co. v. Entergy Ark., Inc.
Entergy Arkansas, Inc. and Entergy Operations, Inc. (collectively, “Entergy”) entered into an agreement with Siemens Energy, Inc. (“Siemens”) under which Siemens was to provide Entergy with services at three nuclear facilities. The agreement included an arbitration provision. Pursuant to the...
- 727 S.W.2d 375 (Ark. 1987), 86-194, Home Indem. Co. v. City of Marianna
- 458 S.W.3d 243 (Ark. 2015), CR-13-389, Beverage v. State
Appellant entered a negotiated plea of guilty to murder in the first degree, aggravated robbery, first-degree escape and other charges stemming from his escape from a detention center after his attack on a correctional officer and his subsequent attacks on correctional officers at another facility. ...
- 646 S.W.2d 693 (Ark. 1983), 82-147, Ball v. State
- 21 Ark. 164 (Ark. 1860), Atkins v. Guice