- Dashi v. Nissan North America, Inc., 061319 AZAPP1, 1 CA-CV 18-0389
- State v. Yrastorza, 061319 AZAPP1, 1 CA-CR 17-0059
- State v. Boldan, 061319 AZAPP1, 1 CA-CR 18-0474
- City of Tempe v. Sussex, 061319 AZAPP1, 1 CA-CV 18-0149
- In re Kempton, 061319 AZAPP1, 1 CA-CV 18-0205 FC
- U.S. Bank National Association v. Kurtz, 061319 AZAPP1, 1 CA-CV 18-0440
- Rose v. Evers, 061319 AZAPP1, 1 CA-CV 18-0495
- In re MH2018-004459, 061319 AZAPP1, 1 CA-MH 18-0061
- State ex rel. Arizona Department of Revenue v. Wendtland, 061319 AZAPP1, 1 CA-TX 18-0004
- Office of Cochise County Attorney v. Morgan, 061319 AZAPP2, 2 CA-CV 2018-0093
- Silver v. Pueblo Del Sol Water Co., 080918 AZSC, CV-16-0294-PR
The Supreme Court held that Ariz. Rev. Stat. 45-108 does not require the Arizona Department of Water Resources (ADWR) to consider unquantified federal reserved water rights when it determines whether a developer has an adequate water supply for purposes of the statute. This case stemmed from the...
- Tribe v. Arizona Snowbowl Resort Limited Partnership, 112918 AZSC, CV-18-0057-PR
- State v. Maestas, 052318 AZSC, CR-17-0193-PR
Ariz. Rev. Stat. 15-108(A), which makes it unlawful for a person, including a qualified Arizona Medical Marijuana Act (AMMA) cardholder, to possess or use marijuana on the campus of any public university, college, community college or postsecondary educational institution, violates Arizona’s Voter...
- Jackson v. Eagle KMC L.L.C., 010219 AZSC, CV-18-0056-PR
- Phoenix City Prosecutor v. Lowery, 120318 AZSC, CV-18-0101-PR
- State v. Flores, 082118 AZAPP1, 1 CA-CR 17-0403
- 83 P.3d 43 (Ariz.App. Div. 1 2004), 1 CA-JV 03-0046, Mary Lou C. v. Arizona Dept. of Economic Sec.
- Hoffman v. Reagan, 110118 AZSC, CV-18-0187-AP/EL
- 734 P.2d 563 (Ariz. 1987), 6457, State v. LaGrand
- Glazer v. State, 082118 AZSC, CV-17-0229-PR
When asked to decide the rate at which interest on a $7.8 million judgment Plaintiff obtained against the State accrued pending appeal, the Supreme Court held that the interest rate prescribed by Ariz. Rev. Stat. 41-622(F) applied to the judgment. Plaintiff filed this negligence action against the ...