- In re Marriage of January, 061319 COCA, 17CA2416
- Ryser v. Shelter Mutual Insurance Co., 061319 COCA, 18CA0748
- People v. Morehead, 061019 COSC, 15SC935
- Ruybalid v. Board of County Commissioners of County of Las Animas County, 061019 COSC, 17SC708
- In re People, 061019 COSC, 18SA237
- Carousel Farms Metropolitan District v. Woodcrest Homes, Inc., 061019 COSC, 18SC30
- Manly v. People, 061019 COSC, 18SC882
- Davalos v. People, 061019 COSC, 19SC130
- M. C. v. People ex rel. R. A. G., 061019 COSC, 19SC198
- Brooks v. People, 061019 COSC, 19SC201
- 242 P.3d 1099 (Colo. 2010), 08SC639, Cash Advance and Preferred Cash Loans v. State ex rel. Suthers
- 370 P.3d 272 (Colo.App. Div. 1 2015), 14CA1351, Mullins v. Masterpiece Cakeshop, Inc.
- 841 P.2d 1053 (Colo. 1992), 91SC728, Western Distributing Co. v. Diodosio
- Munoz v. American Family Mutual Insurance Co., 091018 COSC, 17SC247
- People v. Shank, 061118 COSC, 17SA113
At issue before the Colorado Supreme Court was whether the Office of the State Public Defender (“the P.D.”) was authorized to represent an indigent party in a civil forfeiture proceeding. The State argued that the P.D. did not have statutory authority to enter its appearance in civil forfeiture...
- 351 P.3d 423 (Colo. 2015), 13SC115, People v. Rodriguez
The issue this case presented for the Colorado Supreme Court's review centered on how both trial and appellate courts should determine whether a party has used a peremptory challenge to purposefully discriminate against a prospective juror on account of her race, in violation of the U.S. Supreme...
- 876 P.2d 1210 (Colo. 1994), 92SC74, Rael v. Taylor
- 262 P.3d 874 (Colo. 2011), 09SC668, Jackson v. Unocal Corp.
- Allen v. State, 012219 COSC, 17SA220
- 806 P.2d 366 (Colo. 1991), 89SC507, People v. Garner