- United States State Supreme Court of Delaware
- Superior Court of Delaware
- Court of Chancery of Delaware
- Court of General Sessions of Delaware
- Court of Oyer and Terminer of Delaware
- Court of Errors and Appeals of Delaware
- Orphans' Court of Delaware
- Family Court of Delaware
- Court of General Sessions of the Peace and Jail Delivery of Delaware
- Court of Common Pleas of Delaware
- Delaware Court of the Judiciary
- Court of Justice of Peace Court of Delaware
- Zurich Am. Ins. Co. v. Syngenta Crop Prot., 091521 DESUP, N19C-05-108 MMJ CCLD
- Hyetts Corner, LLC v. New Castle Cnty., 091421 DECH, 2020-0940-MTZ
- Charles v. State, 091421 DESC, 256, 2021
- Stewart v. Polk, 091421 DEJP, JP17-21-001033
- Black v. New Castle Cnty., 091421 DESUP, N21C-03-019 MMJ
- Black v. New Castle Cnty., 091421 DESUP, N20C-08-270 MMJ
- State v. Mayfield, 091421 DESUP, 2009008259
- Baldwin v. New Castle Cnty., 091421 DESUP, N20C-12-126 MMJ
- US Dominion, Inc. v. Fox News Network, LLC, 091321 DESUP, N21C-03-257 EMD
- Manti Holdings, LLC v. Authentix Acquisition Co., 091321 DESC, 354, 2020
- 488 A.2d 858 (Del. 1985), Smith v. Van Gorkom
- 129 A.3d 816 (Del. 2015), 140, 2015, RBC Capital Markets, LLC v. Jervis
The Court of Chancery issued four opinions which were appealed to the Delaware Supreme Court. In sum, the appeal and cross-appeal in this case centered on the Chancery Court’s final judgment finding that RBC Capital Markets, LLC aided and abetted breaches of fiduciary duty by former directors of...
- 473 A.2d 805 (Del. 1984), Aronson v. Lewis
- 750 A.2d 1174 (Del. 2000), 352,1998, Gannett Co., Inc. v. Kanaga
- 784 A.2d 481 (Del. 2001), 193,2000, Hercules, Inc. v. AIU Ins. Co.
- 137 A.3d 123 (Del. 2016), 528, 2015, Genuine Parts Co. v. Cepec
In this case, a large Georgia corporation that properly registered to do business in Delaware was sued in Delaware over claims having nothing to do with its activities in Delaware. Adhering to the interpretation given to Delaware's registration statutes, the Superior Court held that,...
- 124 A.3d 1017 (Del. 2015), 702, 2014, Delaware County Emples. Ret. Fund v. Sanchez
This case involved an appeal from a complicated transaction between a private company whose equity was wholly owned by the family of A.R. Sanchez, Jr., Sanchez Resources, LLC (the “Private Sanchez Company”), and a public company in which the Sanchez family constituted the largest stockholder bloc...
- 73 A.3d 934 (Del.Ch. 2013), C. A. 7220-CS, Boilermakers Local 154 Retirement Fund v. Chevron Corp.
- 877 A.2d 975 (Del.Ch. 2005), 1212-N, In re Toys 'R' US, Inc. Shareholder Litigation
- 999 A.2d 863 (Del. 2010), 500, 2008, Guy v. State