- Orphans' Court of Delaware
- Court of Justice of Peace Court of Delaware
- Supreme Court of Delaware
- Delaware Court of the Judiciary
- Court of Common Pleas of Delaware
- Court of General Sessions of the Peace and Jail Delivery of Delaware
- Family Court of Delaware
- Superior Court of Delaware
- Court of Errors and Appeals of Delaware
- Court of Oyer and Terminer of Delaware
- Court of General Sessions of Delaware
- Court of Chancery of Delaware
- State v. Rose, 091619 DESUP, 1206001558
- State v. Wehde, 091319 DESUP, 0804024505
- State v. Kunitz, 091119 DESUP, 1706010844
- Patel v. Patel, 091119 OHCA5, 18 CAF 10 0078
- Booth v. Shawn, 090419 DESC, 100, 2019
- In re Hawk Systems, Inc., 090419 DECH, 2018-0288-JRS
- Sourcehov Holdings, Inc. v. Western Standard, LLC, 090319 DESC, 362, 2019
- Hubbard v. State, 090319 DESC, 249, 2019
- Johnson v. State, 090319 DESC, 555, 2018
- Dunn v. Fastmed Urgent Care, P.C., 083019 DECH, 2018-0934 MTZ
- 473 A.2d 805 (Del. 1984), Aronson v. Lewis
- 970 A.2d 235 (Del. 2009), 401, 2008, Lyondell Chemical Co. v. Ryan
- 963 A.2d 128 (Del. 2008), 524, Ramon v. Ramon
- Shahin v. UPS Store, Inc., 022119 DESC, 406, 2018
- 145 A.3d 430 (Del. 2016), 39, 2016, Rauf v. State
Delaware charged defendant Benjamin Rauf with one count of First Degree Intentional Murder, one count of First Degree Felony Murder, Possession of a Firearm During those Felonies, and First Degree Robbery. The State expressed its intention to seek the death penalty if Rauf was convicted on either...
- 172 A.3d 346 (Del. 2017), 518, 2016, DFC Global Corp. v. Muirfield Value Partners, L.P.
DFC Global Corporation (“DFC”) provided alternative consumer financial services, predominately payday loans. The 2014 transaction giving rise to this appraisal action resulted in DFC being taken private by Lone Star, a private equity firm. DFC was a highly leveraged company. Its capital structure...
- 190 A.3d 148 (Del. 2018), 206, 2017, Sherman v. State, Department of Public Safety
- 137 A.3d 123 (Del. 2016), 528, 2015, Genuine Parts Co. v. Cepec
In this case, a large Georgia corporation that properly registered to do business in Delaware was sued in Delaware over claims having nothing to do with its activities in Delaware. Adhering to the interpretation given to Delaware's registration statutes, the Superior Court held that,...
- 177 A.3d 1 (Del. 2017), 565, 2016, Dell, Inc. v. Magnetar Global Event Driven Master Fund Ltd.
The remaining petitioners in this matter were former stockholders of Dell, Inc. who validly exercised their appraisal rights instead of voting for a buyout led by the Company’s founder and CEO, Michael Dell, and affiliates of a private equity firm, Silver Lake Partners (“Silver Lake”). In...
- 187 A.3d 1209 (Del. 2018), 399, 2017, Eagle Force Holdings, LLC v. Campbell