- Orphans' Court of Delaware
- Court of Justice of Peace Court of Delaware
- Supreme Court of Delaware
- Delaware Court of the Judiciary
- Court of Common Pleas of Delaware
- Court of General Sessions of the Peace and Jail Delivery of Delaware
- Family Court of Delaware
- Superior Court of Delaware
- Court of Errors and Appeals of Delaware
- Court of Oyer and Terminer of Delaware
- Court of General Sessions of Delaware
- Court of Chancery of Delaware
- Henry v. Cincinnati Insurance Co., 061119 DESC, 437, 2018
- The City of Lewes v. Nepa, 061019 DESC, 348, 2018
- Sandoval v. State, 061019 DESC, 52, 2019
- The Chemours Co. v. DowDuPont Inc., 060719 DECH, 2019-0351-SG
- This and That Services Co., Inc. v. Nieves, 060719 DESUP, S18A-10-003 CAK
- State v. Marcum, 060719 OHCA5, 18-CAC-110083
- CompoSecure, L.L.C. v. Cardux, LLC, 060519 DECH, 12524-VCL
- Batchelor v. Alexis Properties, LLC, 060519 DESUP, K17C-11-001 NEP
- Durham v. Grapetree LLC, 060419 DECH, 2018-0174-SG
- Estate of Requa v. Bayhealth Medical Center, Inc., 060419 DESUP, K19C-03-026NEP
- Everett v. State, 052918 DESC, 257, 2017
Defendant-appellant, Terrance Everett accepted a Facebook friend request from a detective who was using a fictitious profile. The detective then used information gained from such monitoring to obtain a search warrant for Everett’s house, where officers discovered evidence that prosecutors...
- 626 A.2d 1366 (Del. 1993), Nixon v. Blackwell
- 654 A.2d 403 (Del. 1995), 335,1994, Precision Air, Inc. v. Standard Chlorine of Delaware, Inc.
- Domain Associates, L.L.C. v. Shah, 081318 DECH, 12921-VCL
- 64 A.2d 581 (Del.Ch. 1948), Blish v. Thompson Automatic Arms Corporation
- 854 A.2d 121 (Del.Ch. 2004), Civ.A. 20099, Metro Communication Corp. BVI v. Advanced Mobilecomm Technologies Inc.
- 145 A.3d 430 (Del. 2016), 39, 2016, Rauf v. State
Delaware charged defendant Benjamin Rauf with one count of First Degree Intentional Murder, one count of First Degree Felony Murder, Possession of a Firearm During those Felonies, and First Degree Robbery. The State expressed its intention to seek the death penalty if Rauf was convicted on either...
- 190 A.3d 148 (Del. 2018), 206, 2017, Sherman v. State, Department of Public Safety
- 108 A.3d 294 (Del.Ch. 2015), C. A. 10398-CB, In re New Maurice J. Moyer Acadamy, Inc.
- Blue Hen Mechanical, Inc. v. Christian Brothers Risk Pooling Trust, 061515 DESC, 589, 2014