- Reid v. Department of Corrections, 102220 FLCA1, 1D19-2285
- Stallworth v. State, 102220 FLCA1, 1D19-4430
- Nobles v. State, 102220 FLCA1, 1D19-4640
- Nobles v. State, 102220 FLCA1, 1D20-24
- White v. Mae, 102220 FLCA4, 4D18-3516
- Hernandez v. State, 102220 FLCA4, 4D19-0860
- Kovalsky v. State, 102220 FLCA4, 4D19-1813
- Rathburn v. Rathburn, 102220 FLCA4, 4D19-1925
- Newson v. State, 102220 FLCA4, 4D19-2233
- Marcandy v. State, 102220 FLCA4, 4D19-2440
- 214 So.3d 400 (Fla. 2017), SC16-978, In re Amendments to Fla. Family Law Rules of Procedure
- 192 So.3d 431 (Fla. 2016), SC13-2082, Castellanos v. Next Door Co.
Petitioner, who was injured in the course of his employment with Respondent, prevailed in his workers’ compensation claim through the assistance of his attorney. The fee awarded to Petitioner’s attorney amounted to only $1.53 per hour. Petitioner had no ability to challenge the reasonableness of...
- 183 So.3d 245 (Fla. 2014), SC14-227, In re: Amendments to Florida Rules of Appellate Procedure
- 979 So.2d 871 (Fla. 2007), SC05-1295, United States Fire Ins. Co. v. J.S.U.B., Inc.
- 87 So.3d 712 (Fla. 2012), SC09-1533, Nader v. Florida Dept. of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- 173 So.3d 19 (Fla. 2015), SC15-44, In re Amendments to Florida Supreme Court Approved Family Law forms
- 152 So.3d 529 (Fla. 2014), SC14-623, In re Std. Jury Instructions in Civ., Crim., Contract & Bus. Cases
- 228 So.3d 72 (Fla. 2017), SC16-1680, Bollettieri Resort Villas Condominium Association, Inc. v. Bank of New York Mellon
- 24 So.3d 1181 (Fla. 2009), SC08-1898, C.E.L. v. State
- 190 So.3d 1012 (Fla. 2016), SC12-2619, Ibar v. State