- B.T. v. State of Florida Department of Children and Families, 081120 FLCA1, 1D19-2788
- Pala Springs Land Trust v. Deutsche Bank National Trust Co., 081120 FLCA5, 5D18-2453
- Soomair v. State, 081120 FLCA5, 5D18-3457
- Kandhai v. Wilmington Trust, NA, 081120 FLCA5, 5D19-1034
- Mark v. Florida Birth-Related Neurological Injury Compensation Association, 081120 FLCA5, 5D19-1206
- Takhvar v. State, 081120 FLCA5, 5D19-1250
- Guilfoyle v. State, 081120 FLCA5, 5D19-1479
- Rivera v. State, 081120 FLCA5, 5D19-1700
- Taylor v. State, 081120 FLCA5, 5D19-1755
- Foster v. State, 081120 FLCA5, 5D19-1868
- 35 So.3d 666 (Fla. 2010), SC09-284, In re Standard Jury Instructions In Civil Cases-Report No. 09-01 (Reorganization of the Civil Jury Instructions)
- 192 So.3d 431 (Fla. 2016), SC13-2082, Castellanos v. Next Door Co.
Petitioner, who was injured in the course of his employment with Respondent, prevailed in his workers’ compensation claim through the assistance of his attorney. The fee awarded to Petitioner’s attorney amounted to only $1.53 per hour. Petitioner had no ability to challenge the reasonableness of...
- 183 So.3d 245 (Fla. 2014), SC14-227, In re: Amendments to Florida Rules of Appellate Procedure
- 997 So.2d 1098 (Fla. 2008), SC06-2491, Jews For Jesus, Inc. v. Rapp
- 87 So.3d 712 (Fla. 2012), SC09-1533, Nader v. Florida Dept. of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- 979 So.2d 871 (Fla. 2007), SC05-1295, United States Fire Ins. Co. v. J.S.U.B., Inc.
- 152 So.3d 529 (Fla. 2014), SC14-623, In re Std. Jury Instructions in Civ., Crim., Contract & Bus. Cases
- 787 So.2d 838 (Fla. 2001), SC93115, Broward County v. G.B.V. International
- Advisory Opinion to Governor Re Implementation of Amendment 4, 011620 FLSC, SC19-1341
- Florida Highway Patrol v. Jackson, 012320 FLSC, SC18-468