- State v. Shaw, 110819 GACA, A19A1655
- Andrews v. Blue Ridge NH Associates, LLC, 110419 GACA, A19A1916
- Henry v. State, 110419 GASC, S19A1086
- Howard v. State, 110419 GASC, S19A1109
- Guerrero v. State, 110419 GASC, S19A1129
- Moore v. State, 110419 GASC, S19A1171
- Jones v. State, 110419 GASC, S19A1264
- Mattei v. State, 110419 GASC, S19A1332
- Hopwood v. State, 110419 GASC, S19A1436
- Middleton v. State, 110419 GASC, S19C0852
- 806 S.E.2d 493 (Ga. 2017), S17A0767, Patton v. Vanterpool
In January 2014, after approximately three years of marriage, Appellant David Patton filed a complaint for divorce against Appellee Jocelyn Vanterpool, M.D. During the pendency of the divorce, the parties consented to Appellee undergoing in-vitro fertilization (IVF) treatment, which would...
- 807 S.E.2d 899 (Ga. 2017), S17A0935, Thompson v. State
A jury found appellant Eric Thompson guilty of two counts of malice murder in connection with the deaths of Andre Geddis and Melody Keller. On appeal, Thompson contended the trial court erred by admitting certain evidence, including character evidence and hearsay evidence, and denying his motion...
- 292 S.E.2d 389 (Ga. 1982), 38480, Harper v. State
- 818 S.E.2d 543 (Ga. 2018), S18A0777, Frisby v. State
- 818 S.E.2d 561 (Ga. 2018), S18A0632, Schoicket v. State
- HA&W Capital Partners, LLC v. Bhandari, 062718 GACA, A18A0217
- 799 S.E.2d 169 (Ga. 2017), S17A0630, Merrill v. Lee
Wife Michelle Merrill appealed a trial court order denying her motion for attorney fees, which was based on the unsuccessful petition by husband Gary Lee to modify his child support obligation under the parties’ divorce decree. Because the settlement agreement incorporated into the divorce decree...
- Georgia Lottery Corp. v. Patel, 031419 GACA, A18A2143
- Mercer v. Johnson, 081418 GASC, S18A0748
In 2004, appellant Jessie Mercer was convicted of the kidnapping of Richard Love and his wife, Parchando, as well as armed robbery and two counts of aggravated assault. On appeal, appellant challenged the sufficiency of the evidence to support his conviction for kidnapping Mr. Love, but not for...
- Ortega v. Coffey, 022619 GACA, A18A1662