- Commonwealth v. Paris, 070220 MACA, 19-P-457
- Commonwealth v. Proulx, 070120 MACA, 19-P-1489
- Commonwealth v. Anitus, 070120 MACA, 19-P-76
- Commonwealth v. Proulx, 070120 MACA, 19-P-1328
- Commonwealth v. Sousa, 070120 MACA, 19-P-929
- Commonwealth v. Jones, 070120 MACA, 19-P-1012
- City of Newton v. Newton Police Association, 070120 MACA, 19-P-1599
- Lori Lynn Davis, 070120 MACA, 19-P-360
- Commonwealth v. Stallings, 070120 MACA, 16-P-995
- Commonwealth v. Cooper, 063020 MACA, 19-P-112
- 476 Mass. 298 (Mass. 2017), SJC-12157, Bridgeman v. District Attorney for Suffolk District
In Bridgeman v. District Attorney for the Suffolk District (Bridgeman I), the Supreme Judicial Court declined to accept a proposed “global remedy” of vacating the thousands of drug convictions affected by the misconduct of Annie Dookhan when she was employed as a chemist at the William A. Hinton...
- 478 Mass. 861 (2018), SJC-12344, Commonwealth v. Buckley
- 458 Mass. 637 (2011), SJC-10694, U.S. Bank Nat. Ass'n v. Ibanez
- 474 Mass. 382 (Mass. 2016), SJC-11901, Verdrager v. Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky & Popeo, P.C.
- 476 Mass. 95 (2016), SJC-12080, Chambers v. RDI Logistics, Inc.
Plaintiffs contracted with Defendants through small corporations that Plaintiffs apparently formed for this purpose. Plaintiffs, who performed services in Massachusetts as furniture delivery drivers, brought a putative class action against Defendants under the independent contractor statute,...
- 443 Mass. 367 (2005), SJC-09236, Ayash v. Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- 459 Mass. 603 (2011), SJC-10695, Doe v. Sex Offender Registry Bd.
- 476 Mass. 591 (2017), SJC-12111, Revere v. Massachusetts Gaming Commission
- 454 Mass. 582 (2009), Somers v. Converged Access, Inc.
- 473 Mass. 716 (2016), SJC-11903, Frawley v. Police Commissioner of Cambridge