- Commonwealth v. Medina, 012420 MACA, 18-P-125
- Commonwealth v. Medeiros, 012420 MACA, 18-P-1538
- Commonwealth v. Stroud, 012420 MACA, 18-P-1588
- Weiss v. Loomis, Sayles & Company, Inc., 012320 MACA, 18-P-1404
- Commonwealth v. Tejada, 012320 MASC, SJC-11951
- Commonwealth v. Pouncie, 012320 MACA, 18-P-1442
- Magliacane v. City of Gardner, 012220 MASC, SJC-12736
- Commonwealth v. Tavares, 012220 MACA, 18-P-1212
- Commonwealth v. Hill, 012220 MACA, 18-P-1272
- Commonwealth v. Rosario, 012220 MACA, 18-P-1365
- 481 Mass. 352 (2019), SJC-12502, Commonwealth v. Carter
- 459 Mass. 603 (2011), SJC-10695, Doe v. Sex Offender Registry Bd.
- 476 Mass. 298 (Mass. 2017), SJC-12157, Bridgeman v. District Attorney for Suffolk District
In Bridgeman v. District Attorney for the Suffolk District (Bridgeman I), the Supreme Judicial Court declined to accept a proposed “global remedy” of vacating the thousands of drug convictions affected by the misconduct of Annie Dookhan when she was employed as a chemist at the William A. Hinton...
- 466 Mass. 655 (2013), SJC-11453, Diatchenko v. District Attorney for Suffolk Dist.
- 470 Mass. 682 (2015), SJC-11616, Commonwealth v. Kelly
- 454 Mass. 808 (2009), SJC-10355, Commonwealth v. Connolly
- 456 Mass. 838 (2010), SJC-10530, Commonwealth v. McCoy
- 463 Mass. 808 (2012), SJC-11155, Commonwealth v. Walczak
- 469 Mass. 75 (2014), SJC-11476, Weiler v. PortfolioScope, Inc.
- 457 Mass. 387 (2010), SJC-10574, Commonwealth v. Dargon