- Commonwealth v. Lariviere, 091720 MACA, 18-P-1674
- Commonwealth v. Yang, 091720 MACA, 19-P-326
- Filbey v. Carr, 091720 MACA, 19-P-978
- Tinsley v. Town of Framingham, 091720 MASC, SJC-12826
- Commonwealth v. Long, 091720 MASC, SJC-12868
- Commonwealth v. Evelyn, 091720 MASC, SJC-12808
- Commonwealth v. McMillan, 091620 MACA, 18-P-1702
- Mackey v. Santander Bank, N.A., 091620 MACA, 19-P-1057
- Commonwealth v. Watkins, 091620 MACA, 19-P-428
- Commonwealth v. Schmitt, 091420 MACA, 18-P-1349
- 476 Mass. 298 (Mass. 2017), SJC-12157, Bridgeman v. District Attorney for Suffolk District
In Bridgeman v. District Attorney for the Suffolk District (Bridgeman I), the Supreme Judicial Court declined to accept a proposed “global remedy” of vacating the thousands of drug convictions affected by the misconduct of Annie Dookhan when she was employed as a chemist at the William A. Hinton...
- 478 Mass. 861 (2018), SJC-12344, Commonwealth v. Buckley
- 472 Mass. 16 (2015), SJC-11763, Commonwealth v. Bastaldo
- 454 Mass. 582 (2009), Somers v. Converged Access, Inc.
- 439 Mass. 223 (2003), SJC-08894, Keene v. Brigham and Woman's Hosp. Inc.
- Anderson v. Attorney General, 061818 MASC, SJC-12422
Initiative Petition 15-17 should not have been certified by the Attorney General as “in proper form for submission to the people” because the petition did not contain only subjects “which are related or which are mutually dependent” pursuant to article 48 of the Amendments to the Massachusetts...
- Ulla U. v. Commonwealth, 072120 MASC, SJC-12752
- 439 Mass. 387 (2003), SJC-08815, Herbert A. Sullivan, Inc. v. Utica Mut. Ins. Co.
- Massachusetts General Hospital v. C.R., 041420 MASC, SJC-12844
- Tallage Lincoln, LLC v. Williams, 081920 MASC, SJC-12847