- State v. Keene, 080620 MESC, Han-19-396
- Cianchette v. Cianchette, 080420 MESC, Cum-19-428
- Pilot Point, LLC v. Town of Cape Elizabeth, 072120 MESC, BCD-19-324
- In re Involuntary Commitment of M., 071620 MESC, Kno-19-385
- State v. Armstrong, 071420 MESC, Ken-19-413
- Teske v. Teske, 071420 MESC, Yor-20-16
- Tomasino v. Town of Casco, 070720 MESC, Cum-19-348
- State v. Reeves, 070720 MESUP, CR-17-325
- Wilmington Trust, N. A. v. Berry, 070220 MESC, Aro-19-435
- Silverwolf v. Colton, 063020 MESC, Yor-19-412
- 889 A.2d 297 (Me. 2005), Yor-05-89, In re Thomas H.
- 148 A.3d 1220 (Me. 2016), Cum-15-427, Brochu v. McLeod
- 155 A.3d 426 (Me. 2017), And-16-68, Lalonde v. Central Maine Medical Center
Plaintiff filed suit against CMMC, seeking indemnification for expenses he incurred in defense of an administrative proceeding initiated by the Board of Licensure in Medicine. The Superior Court denied CMMC's motion to dismiss. The court concluded that section 2511 of the Main Health Security Act,...
- 534 A.2d 947 (Me. 1987), Gardner, In re
- 395 A.2d 1107 (Me. 1978), Maine Cent. R. Co. v. Bangor & Aroostook R. Co.
- 87 A.3d 1219 (Me. 2014), Aro-13-307, State v. Dube
- 199 A.3d 221 (Me. 2019), Cum-18-178, In re Children of Shirley T.
- 187 A.3d 10 (Me. 2018), WCB-16-433, Bourgoin v. Twin Rivers Paper Co., LLC
- 191 A.3d 1147 (Me. 2018), Aro-17-125, State v. Davis
- 191 A.3d 359 (Me. 2018), Cum-17-297, State v. Nisbet