- State v. Limary, 060420 MESC, Aro-19-329
- State v. McLaughlin, 060420 MESC, Cum-19-259
- State Tax Assessor v. Kraft Foods Group, Inc., 060420 MESC, BCD-18-524
- In re Children of Brandon D., 060420 MESC, Ken-19-517
- State v. Mackin, 060220 MESC, Pen-19-504
- TPR, Inc. v. Paychex, Inc., 060220 MESC, Yor-19-229
- Finance Authority of Maine v. Grimnes, 052820 MESC, Cum-19-440
- Colucci v. Colucci, 052820 MESC, Cum-19-449
- Doyon v. Fantini, 052820 MESC, Yor-19-408
- State v. Westgate, 052620 MESC, Yor-19-215
- 889 A.2d 297 (Me. 2005), Yor-05-89, In re Thomas H.
- 148 A.3d 1220 (Me. 2016), Cum-15-427, Brochu v. McLeod
- Federal National Mortgage Association v. Deschaine, 090717 MESC, Pen-16-316
- 155 A.3d 426 (Me. 2017), And-16-68, Lalonde v. Central Maine Medical Center
Plaintiff filed suit against CMMC, seeking indemnification for expenses he incurred in defense of an administrative proceeding initiated by the Board of Licensure in Medicine. The Superior Court denied CMMC's motion to dismiss. The court concluded that section 2511 of the Main Health Security Act,...
- 87 A.3d 1219 (Me. 2014), Aro-13-307, State v. Dube
- 395 A.2d 1107 (Me. 1978), Maine Cent. R. Co. v. Bangor & Aroostook R. Co.
- 199 A.3d 221 (Me. 2019), Cum-18-178, In re Children of Shirley T.
- 187 A.3d 10 (Me. 2018), WCB-16-433, Bourgoin v. Twin Rivers Paper Co., LLC
- 187 A.3d 609 (Me. 2018), BCD-17-490, Wawenock, LLC v. Department of Transportation
- 193 A.3d 808 (Me. 2018), Cum-17-430, Board of Overseers of Bar v. Prolman