- State v. Blanks, 010521 MOCAW, WD82109
- Carter v. State, 010521 MOCAW, WD83390
- In re Estate of Prewitt, 010521 MOCAW, WD83481
- In re Summers, 010521 MOCAW, WD83124
- Calabrese v. Dwyer, 010521 MOCAE, ED108057
- Harmon v. State, 122920 MOCAE, ED108133-01
- Scales v. Whitaker, 122920 MOCAE, ED108785
- Allen v. State, 122920 MOCAS, SD36319
- Boothe v. Dish Network, Inc., 122920 MOCAS, SD36408
- In re Gonsalves, 122920 MOCAS, SD36795
- 522 S.W.3d 238 (Mo. 2017), SC95395, Willbanks v. Missouri Department of Corrections
Willbanks was 17 years old when he was charged with kidnapping, first-degree assault, two counts of first-degree robbery, and three counts of armed criminal action, based on a carjacking. He was convicted and sentenced to consecutive prison terms of 15 years for the kidnapping count, life for the...
- 509 S.W.3d 84 (Mo. 2017), SC95602, In re J.P.B.
A juvenile officer filed a petition to terminate the parental rights of Father, who was in prison, and Mother. After a trial, the circuit court entered a judgment terminating both parents’ parental rights. The court found that termination was in the best interest of Child and, with respect to...
- 450 S.W.3d 308 (Mo.App. E.D. 2014), ED97810, Blanks v. Fluor Corp.
- Planned Parenthood of St. Louis Region v. Department of Social Services, 063020 MOSC, SC98020
- 116 S.W. 902 (Mo. 1909), The State ex inf. Hadley v. Standard Oil Co.
- Ingham v. Johnson & Johnson, 062320 MOCAE, ED107476
- State v. Loper, 111219 MOCAE, ED106525
- Toobaroo, LLC v. Western Robidoux, Inc., 092220 MOCAW, WD83169
- 22 S.W. 350 (Mo. 1893), The State v. Loomis
- Moore v. BI-State Development Agency, 091520 MOSC, SC98169