- State v. Arrington, 061319 MOCAS, SD35662
- Jungers v. Webster Electric Cooperative, Inc., 061219 MOCAS, SD35582
- Adams v. Certain Underwriters at Lloyd's of London, 061119 MOCAE, ED106121
- Wheeles v. Wheeles, 061119 MOCAE, ED106644
- Marty v. State, 061119 MOCAE, ED107060
- Marty v. State, 061119 MOCAE, ED107061
- State v. Ryan, 061119 MOCAS, SD35618
- State ex rel Malin v. Joyce, 061119 MOCAW, WD82689
- City of Joplin v. Leeper, 060719 MOCAS, SD35546
- Hardison v. McCracken, 060619 MOCAS, SD35450
- New Life Evangelistic Center v. City of St. Louis, 092518 MOCAE, ED105737
- 198 S.W.3d 604 (Mo.banc. 2006), SC 87083, Healthcare Services of the Ozarks, Inc. v. Copeland
- State ex rel. Carr v. Wallace, 071117 MOSC, SC93487
In 1983, Carr was convicted capital murder for killing his brother, stepmother, and stepsister when he was 16 years old. He was sentenced to three concurrent terms of life in prison without the possibility of parole for 50 years. His sentences were imposed without any consideration of his youth....
- Hink v. Helfrich, 050118 MOSC, SC96371
Here, the Supreme Court reaffirmed its decision in Mahoney v. Doerhoff Surgical Services, Inc., 807 S.W.2d 503 (Mo. 1991), upholding the constitutional validity of Mo. Rev. Stat. 538.225’s requirement of an affidavit stating the plaintiff has the opinion of a legally qualified medical provider on...
- 237 S.W. 802 (Mo. 1922), Vette v. Hackman
- 47 S.W. 1058 (Mo. 1898), The State v. Grugin
- 693 S.W.2d 71 (Mo. 1985), 66559, Osage Glass, Inc. v. Donovan
- 433 S.W.3d 390 (Mo. 2014), SC93108, State v. Jackson
- 522 S.W.3d 881 (Mo. 2017), SC95473, State v. Nathan
In connection with a home-invasion robbery and murder, Nathan, 16 years old, was convicted on 26 counts. Pursuant to RSMo 565.020.2, the court sentenced Nathan to life in prison without the possibility of parole plus five life sentences and five 15-year sentences, to be served consecutively. While...
- Shocklee v. Albers Chiropractic Health Centre, P.C, 071018 MOCAE, ED105795