- In re Appointment And Setting Salary For County Court Administrator, 061319 MSSC, 2017-CA-01269-SCT
- Harbour v. Tupelo Public School District, 061319 MSSC, 2018-CA-00219-SCT
- Thomas v. Thomas, 061119 MSCA, 2017-CA-00175-COA
- Coast Plaza LLC v. RCH Capital LLC, 061119 MSCA, 2017-CA-01036-COA
- Childers v. Illinois Central Railroad Co., 061119 MSCA, 2017-CA-01568-COA
- White v. Taylor, 061119 MSCA, 2018-CA-00035-COA
- Kaiser v. Kaiser, 061119 MSCA, 2018-CA-00278-COA
- Allen v. State, 061119 MSCA, 2018-CA-00494-COA
- Butler Snow LLP v. Estate of Mayfield, 061119 MSCA, 2018-CA-00591-COA
- Brown v. State, 061119 MSCA, 2018-KA-00011-COA
- Thompson v. Baptist Memorial Hospital-DeSoto, Inc., 042618 MSSC, 2016-CA-00063-SCT
Doretha Thompson appealed a judgment entered in favor of defendants, Baptist Memorial Hospital DeSoto, Inc. (BMH-D), and James Fortune, M.D., in a medical malpractice case. A surgical sponge inadvertently was left inside Thompson’s abdomen during an operation performed by Dr. Fortune to remove...
- Brown v. State, 091417 MSSC, 2015-DR-01099-SCT
Joseph Patrick Brown was convicted of capital murder and sentenced to death in 1994, and his conviction and sentence were affirmed by the Mississippi Supreme Court in 1996. Brown notified the Supreme Court of his intent to file a successive petition for post-conviction relief. Included in that...
- In re Estate of Flowers, 010218 MSCA, 2016-CA-00799-COA
- 158 So.3d 1009 (Miss. 2014), 2010-DP-01348-SCT, Flowers v. State
- 56 So.3d 469 (Miss. 2010), 2008-DP-00181-SCT, Gillett v. State
- 148 So.3d 278 (Miss. 2014), 2012-DP-00208-SCT, Corrothers v. State
- 226 So.3d 1 (Miss. 2017), 2013-DP-01877-SCT, Evans v. State
Timothy Evans was tried and convicted of capital murder with the underlying felony of robbery for the death of Wenda Holling. At the conclusion of the sentencing phase, the jury imposed the death penalty. Evans’s post-trial motions were denied. Evans appealed, raising ten assignments of error....
- Ambrose v. State, 080218 MSSC, 2015-DP-01159-SCT
In 2013, Abdur Ambrose ("Ambrose"), Stevie Ambrose, and Orlander Dedeaux were indicted for capital murder of Robert Trosclair with the underlying felony being kidnapping. Ambrose alleged Trosclair had "stolen stuff our of his car." and confronted him late in the afternoon. Trosclair was later found ...
- 121 So.3d 808 (Miss. 2013), 2010-DP-00510-SCT, Batiste v. State
- 122 So.3d 614 (Miss. 2013), 2010-DP-01927-SCT, Galloway v. State