- The Saxon Group Inc. v. South Mississippi Electric Power Association, 090319 MSCA, 2017-CA-01482-COA
- Booker v. State, 090319 MSCA, 2018-CA-00664-COA
- Burns v. Sonador REI LLC, 090319 MSCA, 2018-CA-00767-COA
- Anderson v. Wiggins, 090319 MSCA, 2017-CA-00607-COA
- Knight v. Clark, 090319 MSCA, 2017-CA-00722-COA
- Smith v. State, 090319 MSCA, 2017-CP-01725-COA
- Williams v. State, 090319 MSCA, 2017-KA-01488-COA
- Avery v. University of Mississippi, 090319 MSCA, 2018-CA-00262-COA
- Dedeaux v. Coastal Developments Inc., 090319 MSCA, 2018-CA-00569-COA
- Ward v. State, 090319 MSCA, 2018-KA-00415-COA
- Flowers v. State, 110217 MSSC, 2010-DP-01348-SCT
Curtis Flowers was indicted on four counts of capital murder with the underlying felony of armed robbery, stemming from the 1996 murders of four employees of Tardy Furniture Store in Winona, Mississippi. After six trials, he was convicted on all four counts of capital murder and sentenced to death. ...
- Price v. Lisenby-Grundy, 041619 MSCA, 2017-CA-00873-COA
- 122 So.3d 614 (Miss. 2013), 2010-DP-01927-SCT, Galloway v. State
- 148 So.3d 278 (Miss. 2014), 2012-DP-00208-SCT, Corrothers v. State
- 233 So.3d 288 (Miss. 2017), 2014-CT-01505-SCT, Little v. State
Sitting as “thirteenth juror,” the Court of Appeals reversed Marlon Little’s convictions and remanded for a new trial, finding the weight of the evidence preponderated heavily against the verdict. Despite its prior language suggesting otherwise, neither the Mississippi Supreme Court nor the Court...
- 254 So.3d 77 (Miss. 2018), 2015-DP-01159-SCT, Ambrose v. State
- 121 So.3d 808 (Miss. 2013), 2010-DP-00510-SCT, Batiste v. State
- 247 So.3d 1212 (Miss. 2018), 2014-KA-01038-SCT, Robinson v. State
- 226 So.3d 1 (Miss. 2017), 2013-DP-01877-SCT, Evans v. State
Timothy Evans was tried and convicted of capital murder with the underlying felony of robbery for the death of Wenda Holling. At the conclusion of the sentencing phase, the jury imposed the death penalty. Evans’s post-trial motions were denied. Evans appealed, raising ten assignments of error....
- 240 So.3d 1082 (Miss. 2017), 2010-DP-01348-SCT, Flowers v. State