- Alford v. Alford, 060420 MSSC, 2017-CT-01075-SCT
- The Williams Companies, Inc. v. Mississippi Department of Revenue, 060420 MSSC, 2018-CA-01487-SCT
- Boatright v. A & H Technologies, Inc., 060420 MSSC, 2019-CA-00229-SCT
- Gerty v. Gerty, 060420 MSSC, 2019-CP-01152-SCT
- Beckham v. Beckham, 060420 MSSC, 2018-CT-00751-SCT
- Davis v. Public Employees' Retirement System of Mississippi, 060420 MSSC, 2018-CT-00974-SCT
- Buckhaults v. Public Employees' Retirement System of Mississippi, 060420 MSSC, 2018-CT-01043-SCT
- Moore v. State, 060420 MSSC, 2018-KA-00121-SCT
- Mississippi Baptist Health Systems Inc. v. Harris, 060420 MSSC, 2019-IA-01378-SCT
- Brent v. State, 060420 MSSC, 2019-KA-00095-SCT
- 175 So.3d 8 (Miss. 2015), 2012-DP-01500-SCT, Dickerson v. State
- Barber v. Barber, 013020 MSSC, 2018-CA-01282-SCT
- Nash v. State, 010920 MSSC, 2018-KA-01587-SCT
- 281 So.3d 889 (Miss.App. 2019), 2017-CA-01166-COA, Keeton v. Ocean Springs School Bd.
- 716 So.2d 1083 (Miss. 1998), 96-KA-01392, Gleeton v. State
- 10 So.3d 387 (Miss. 2008), 2006-CT-00326, Hinds County School Dist. Bd. of Trustees v. R.B. ex rel. D.L.B.
- 254 So.3d 77 (Miss. 2018), 2015-DP-01159-SCT, Ambrose v. State
- 812 So.2d 163 (Miss. 2001), 2000-CA-00583, Harrah's Vicksburg Corp. v. Pennebaker
- 148 So.3d 278 (Miss. 2014), 2012-DP-00208-SCT, Corrothers v. State
- 226 So.3d 1 (Miss. 2017), 2013-DP-01877-SCT, Evans v. State
Timothy Evans was tried and convicted of capital murder with the underlying felony of robbery for the death of Wenda Holling. At the conclusion of the sentencing phase, the jury imposed the death penalty. Evans’s post-trial motions were denied. Evans appealed, raising ten assignments of error....