- South Eastern Reporter, second series (S.E.2d) (105725)
- North Carolina Reports (N.C.) (57551)
- North Carolina Court of Appeals Reports (N.C.App.) (33876)
- South Eastern Reporter (S.E.) (21198)
- New York Supplement, second series (N.Y.S.2d) (6)
- Federal Cases (F.Cas.) (4)
- New York Reports, Second Series (N.Y.2d) (2)
- North Eastern Reporter, second series (N.E.2d) (2)
- Georgia Reports (Ga.) (1)
- Envtl. Holdings Grp. v. Finch, 21 CVS 14019
- Mason v. Mason, 17 CVS 1724
- In re The Purported Will of Moore, COA21-441
- State v. Amator, COA21-433
- Tutterow v. Hall, COA21-326
- Doe v. Roman Catholic Diocese of Charlotte, COA21-255
- Kluttz-Ellison v. Noah's Playloft Preschool, COA21-356
- State v. Kitchen, COA21-297
- State v. Ballard, COA21-202
- Doe v. Roman Catholic Diocese of Charlotte, COA21-254
- DEPT. OF ENVIRONMENT v. Carroll, No. 329PA03.
- Stanback v. Stanback, No. 94
- State v. Beal, No. 456.
- Campbell v. Dept. of Transp., No. COA02-81.
- Whiteside Estates v. Highlands Cove, No. COA00-1378
- State v. Packingham, No. 366PA13.
- Concerned Citizens of Brunswick County Taxpayers Ass'n v. State ex rel. Rhodes, No. 401PA89
- Hinnant v. Tide Water Power Co, (No. 286.)
- Hipp v. E. I. Dupont De Nemours &. Co, (No. 441.)
- Hatch v. Alamance Ry. Co, (No. 332.)