- Brawley v. Sherrill, 090319 NCCA, COA18-1043
- Washington v. Cline, 090319 NCCA, COA18-1069
- State v. Holley, 090319 NCCA, COA18-1089
- State v. Holshouser, 090319 NCCA, COA18-1138
- Burroughs v. Green Apple, LLC, 090319 NCCA, COA18-248
- North Carolina Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Co., Inc. v. Martin, 090319 NCCA, COA18-328
- State v. Glover, 090319 NCCA, COA18-538
- In re K.J., 090319 NCCA, COA18-639
- State v. Mahatha, 090319 NCCA, COA18-734
- Hinson v. Continental Tire Americas, 090319 NCCA, COA18-770
- 777 S.E.2d 272 (N.C. 2015), 277A13, Ussery v. Branch Banking & Trust Co.
Plaintiff was assured by Bank that he would qualify for and receive a small business, government-backed loan. After Plaintiff was notified that no government-backed loan was available and aware that he had various potential causes of action against Bank, Plaintiff nonetheless sought and obtained a...
- The Kimberley Rice Kaestner 1992 Family Trust v. North Carolina Department of Revenue, 060818 NCSC, 307PA15-2
The North Carolina Department of Revenue (Defendant) unconstitutionally taxed the income of The Kimberly Rice Kaestner 1992 Family Trust (Plaintiff) pursuant to N.C. Gen. Stat. 105-160.2 based solely on the North Carolina residence of the beneficiaries during certain tax years because Plaintiff did ...
- Letendre v. Currituck County, 051518 NCCA, COA17-1108
- 364 S.E.2d 341 (N.C. 1988), 468A86, State v. Autry
- 819 S.E.2d 329 (N.C. 2018), 280A17, State v. Arrington
- 617 S.E.2d 1 (N.C. 2005), 366A02, State v. Campbell
- 811 S.E.2d 542 (N.C. 2018), 252A16, Krawiec v. Manly
- 527 S.E.2d 721 (N.C.App. 2000), COA99-561, Whitaker v. Akers
- 533 S.E.2d 168 (N.C. 2000), 441A98, State v. Golphin
- 794 S.E.2d 439 (N.C. 2016), 319PA14, Turner v. Thomas