- Great Northern Insurance Co. v. Transit Authority of the City of Omaha, 041621 NESC, S-19-913
- Brown v. Morello, 041621 NESC, S-20-514
- State v. Malone, 041621 NESC, S-20-118
- Walters v. Frakes, 041321 NECA, A-19-532
- Bowmaker v. Rollman, 041321 NECA, A-20-466
- Midwest Renewable Energy, L.L.C. v. B4 Grain, Inc., 041321 NECA, A-20-245
- State v. Lux, 041321 NECA, A-20-454
- State v. Taliaferro, 041321 NECA, A-20-474
- Evert v. Srb, 040921 NESC, S-20-385
- Clason v. LOL Investments, LLC, 040921 NESC, S-20-667
- 936 N.W.2d 924 (Neb. 2020), S-18-793, Saylor v. State
- 912 N.W.2d 796 (Neb. 2018), S-17-814, Upper Republican Natural Resources District v. Dundy County Board of Equalization
- 899 N.W.2d 241 (Neb. 2017), S-15-778, Jill B. v. State
Plaintiffs sued the State and the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services (collectively, the State) after a state employee falsely told them that K.D.M. had no sexual abuse history and, upon K.D.M’s placement in Plaintiffs’ home, K.D.M. sexually assaulted their child. The district court...
- REO Enterprises, LLC v. Village of Dorchester, 080720 NESC, S-18-970
- Saylor v. State, 061920 NESC, S-18-794
- 883 N.W.2d 334 (Neb. 2016), S-15-329, State v. Saylor
In 1984, the State charged Defendant with the murder of his grandmother for hiring her killing. After a stipulated bench trial, the district court found Defendant guilty of second degree murder. The district court sentenced Defendant to life imprisonment. The Supreme Court affirmed on direct appeal....
- 933 N.W.2d 558 (Neb. 2019), S-18-342, State v. Montoya
- 932 N.W.2d 653 (Neb. 2019), S-17-1331, In re Application No. OP-0003
- Saylor v. State, 011020 NESC, S-18-793
- 917 N.W.2d 435 (Neb. 2018), S-16-896, Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. v. ConAgra Foods, Inc.