- State v. Alvarado, 061119 NECA, A-18-052
- Weyh v. Gottsch, 060719 NESC, S-18-192
- Sabino v. Ozuna, 060719 NESC, S-18-234
- Reiber v. County of Gage, 060719 NESC, S-18-692
- State v. Sinkey, 060719 NESC, S-18-717
- Koch v. Lower Loup Natural Resources District, 060419 NECA, A-17-1257
- City of Beatrice v. Meints, 060419 NECA, A-18-300
- Homebuyers Inc. v. Watkins, 060419 NECA, A-18-258
- Sloup v. Thomas, 060419 NECA, A-18-596
- In re Antonio J., 060419 NECA, A-18-722
- 663 N.W.2d 43 (Neb. 2003), S-00-679, Gourley ex rel. Gourley v. Nebraska Methodist Health System, Inc.
- State v. Petsch, 062918 NESC, S-17-997
The Supreme Court affirmed Defendant’s convictions of aggravated driving under the influence and displaying unlawful or fictions license plates. The Court held that the district court did not err in (1) there was probable cause to support Defendant’s arrest for operating a motor vehicle to avoid...
- State v. Hunt, 040618 NESC, S-17-327
The Supreme Court affirmed the district court’s denial of Keshaud Hunt’s motion to transfer his case charging him with multiple felonies arising from two armed robberies to juvenile court. Hunt was fifteen years old when he committed the offenses underlying the charges. The Court also affirmed the...
- State v. Russell, 033018 NESC, S-17-197
The Supreme Court affirmed the decision of the district court granting relief to Appellant in the form of a new sentencing hearing. Appellant was sentenced in 1974 to life imprisonment for a murder he committed when he was seventeen years old. After Miller v. Alabama, 567 U.S. 460 (2012), and...
- Butler County Landfill, Inc. v. Butler County Board of Supervisors, 032318 NESC, S-17-276
The Supreme Court vacated the order of the district court for Butler County that reversed the decision of the Butler County Board of Supervisors to deny an application by Butler County Landfill, Inc. (BCL) to expand its solid waste disposal landfill area located in Butler County. On appeal, the...
- 543 N.W.2d 436 (Neb. 1996), S-94-621, Marten v. Staab
- 916 N.W.2d 698 (Neb. 2018), S-16-451, Wisner v. Vandelay Investments, L.L.C.
- 917 N.W.2d 865 (Neb. 2018), S-17-1302, State v. Avina-Murillo
- 884 N.W.2d 10 (Neb. 2016), S-13-562, State v. Oldson
- 465 N.W.2d 453 (Neb. 1991), 88-885, State v. Two IGT Video Poker Games, Model FA 180