- Anderson v. Anderson, 090319 NECA, A-18-754
- Travelers Indemnity Co. v. Gonzalez Construction, Inc., 090319 NECA, A-18-249
- State v. Thorne, 090319 NECA, A-19-395
- State v. Jeffery T., 083019 NESC, S-17-1210
- State v. Thomas, 083019 NESC, S-18-220
- Rickert v. Rickert, 082719 NECA, A-18-628
- Ahrens v. Tichota, 082719 NECA, A-18-094
- Millard Lumber, Inc. v. Douglas County Board of Equalization, 082719 NECA, A-18-1091
- Brown v. McDonald, 082719 NECA, A-18-1115
- Harms v. Harms, 082719 NECA, A-18-403
- 917 N.W.2d 895 (Neb. 2018), S-17-1047, State v. Leahy
- 893 N.W.2d 669 (Neb. 2017), S-16-014, Denourie & Yost Homes, LLC v. Frost
Homeowners obtained loans from Bank for the construction of a new home and entered into an agreement with Contractor to complete the new home construction. When Homeowners defaulted on payments owed to Contractor and on both loans, the house was sold at foreclosure, and Homeowners filed for...
- 899 N.W.2d 893 (Neb. 2017), S-16-875, J.S. v. Grand Island Public Schools
J.S., a student at a middle school, was suspended for fifteen days for a post made on a social media website that caused a substantial disruption at her school. J.S. requested an administrative hearing to contest her removal. The superintendent and board of education each upheld J.S.’s suspension....
- 835 N.W.2d 684 (Neb. 2013), S-11-959, Young v. Govier & Milone, L.P.
- 837 N.W.2d 81 (Neb. 2013), S-12-777, State v. Edwards
- State v. Russell, 033018 NESC, S-17-197
The Supreme Court affirmed the decision of the district court granting relief to Appellant in the form of a new sentencing hearing. Appellant was sentenced in 1974 to life imprisonment for a murder he committed when he was seventeen years old. After Miller v. Alabama, 567 U.S. 460 (2012), and...
- 916 N.W.2d 698 (Neb. 2018), S-16-451, Wisner v. Vandelay Investments, L.L.C.
- 918 N.W.2d 249 (Neb. 2018), S-17-1188, Bower v. Eaton Corp.
- 917 N.W.2d 435 (Neb. 2018), S-16-896, Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. v. ConAgra Foods, Inc.
- 762 N.W.2d 595 (Neb. 2009), S-08-359, State v. Pischel