- State v. Galvan, 011921 NECA, A-19-1018
- Hart v. Hart, 011921 NECA, A-20-362
- In re Joezia P., 011921 NECA, A-20-468
- State v. Garcia, 011921 NECA, A-20-624
- Burton v. Schlegel, 011921 NECA, A-19-1208
- Yeutter v. Barber, 011921 NECA, A-19-993
- In re Keziah S., 011921 NECA, A-20-381
- In re Kale H., 011921 NECA, A-20-447
- Houghton v. Nebraska Department of Revenue, 011521 NESC, S-20-176
- Mahlendorf v. Mahlendorf, 011521 NESC, S-20-257
- 932 N.W.2d 71 (Neb. 2019), S-18-719, JB & Associates, Inc. v. Nebraska Cancer Coalition
- 899 N.W.2d 241 (Neb. 2017), S-15-778, Jill B. v. State
Plaintiffs sued the State and the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services (collectively, the State) after a state employee falsely told them that K.D.M. had no sexual abuse history and, upon K.D.M’s placement in Plaintiffs’ home, K.D.M. sexually assaulted their child. The district court...
- 912 N.W.2d 796 (Neb. 2018), S-17-814, Upper Republican Natural Resources District v. Dundy County Board of Equalization
- 936 N.W.2d 924 (Neb. 2020), S-18-793, Saylor v. State
- 883 N.W.2d 334 (Neb. 2016), S-15-329, State v. Saylor
In 1984, the State charged Defendant with the murder of his grandmother for hiring her killing. After a stipulated bench trial, the district court found Defendant guilty of second degree murder. The district court sentenced Defendant to life imprisonment. The Supreme Court affirmed on direct appeal....
- JB & Associates, Inc. v. Nebraska Cancer Coalition, 080919 NESC, S-18-719
- Saylor v. State, 061920 NESC, S-18-794
- REO Enterprises, LLC v. Village of Dorchester, 080720 NESC, S-18-970
- 863 N.W.2d 131 (Neb. 2015), S-14-553, Bauermeister Deaver Ecology Land Use Dev., LLC v. Waste Management Co. of Nebraska, Inc.
- Saylor v. State, 011020 NESC, S-18-793