- Johnson v. Elliott, 052419 OKCRI, PR-2018-1203
- Question Submitted by Prater, 052319 OKAG, 2019 OK AG 5
- Luna-Gonzales v. State, 052319 OKCRI, F-2018-243
- State v. Wallace, 052319 OKCRI, S-2018-229
- Chartney v. City of Choctaw, 041819 OKCIL, 116210
- In re Application of Medicine Park Telephone Co., 041619 OKSC, 115453
- Medicine Park Telephone Co. v. State ex rel. Oklahoma Corp. Commission, 041619 OKSC, 116193
- Medicine Park Telephone Co. v. State ex rel. Oklahoma Corp. Commission, 041619 OKSC, 116194
- Dobson Telephone Co. v. State ex rel. Oklahoma Corp. Commission, 041619 OKSC, 116214
- Dobson Telephone Co. v. State ex rel. Oklahoma Corp. Commission, 041619 OKSC, 116215
- 37 P.3d 908 (Okla.Crim.App. 2001), D-1998-293, Frederick v. State
- 886 P.2d 984 (Okla. 1994), 82913, Burrows v. Burrows
- 423 P.3d 1119 (Okla. 2018), 115558, Hill v. American Medical Response
- 917 P.2d 8 (Okla. 1996), 85919, Krokowski v. Henderson Nat. Corp.
- McNeely v. State, 052418 OKCRI, MA-2017-770
- 305 P.3d 994 (Okla. 2013), 111,037, Bosh v. Cherokee County Bldg. Authority
- 353 P.3d 532 (Okla. 2015), 113170, Dutton v. City of Midwest City
- 376 P.3d 212 (Okla. 2016), 110665, Nelson v. Enid Medical Associates, Inc.
- 396 P.3d 210 (Okla. 2017), 114082, Andrew v. Depani-Sparkes
Parents sued medical providers for injuries sustained during their child's birth, alleging negligence. The trial court granted summary judgment to defendant Mercy Health Center. Plaintiffs appealed, arguing the trial court did not apply a correct standard for causation and failed to recognize the...
- 408 P.3d 183 (Okla. 2017), 112682, Boyle v. ASAP Energy, Inc
Plaintiffs brought an action in the District Court for Custer County and claimed a convenience store negligently and recklessly sold low-point beer to a noticeably intoxicated person who injured plaintiffs in a vehicle collision several hours later. This appeal raised two issues for the Oklahoma...