- Tomlinson v. Melton, 111319 SCCA, 5692
- State v. Posey, 111319 SCCA, 2019-UP-363
- State v. Arthur, 111319 SCCA, 2019-UP-364
- Duerk v. Duerk, 111319 SCCA, 2019-UP-365
- South Carolina Department of Social Services v. Mincey, 111219 SCCA, 2019-UP-366
- South Carolina Department of Social Services v. Joyner, 111219 SCCA, 2019-UP-367
- Ramkrupa Inc. v. South Carolina Department of Revenue, 111219 SCALC, 19-ALJ-17-0103-CC
- Murdock v. Charleston County Assessor, 111219 SCALC, 19-ALJ-17-0294-CC
- Rector Family Partnership v. Charleston County Assessor, 111219 SCALC, 19-ALJ-17-0295-CC
- South Carolina Department of Revenue v. Union Lodge BPOE Lodge #1321, 110819 SCALC, 19-ALJ-17-0241-CC
- Gordon v. Lancaster, 112118 SCSC, 27847
- 822 S.E.2d 338 (S.C.App. 2018), 5604, Hazel v. Blitz U.S.A., Inc.
- 826 S.E.2d 868 (S.C. 2019), 27876, Stone v. Thompson
- Brown v. Key, 010419 SCCA, 5610
- Stone v. Thompson, 040319 SCSC, 27876
- 822 S.E.2d 344 (S.C.App. 2018), 5605, State v. Hill
- 818 S.E.2d 213 (S.C. 2018), 2018-001521, In re Mayer
- State v. Brown, 061318 SCSC, 27814
At issue before the South Carolina Supreme Court was whether the digital information stored on a cell phone may be abandoned such that its privacy is no longer protected by the Fourth Amendment. The victim contacted police after discovering her condominium had been burglarized. The window was...
- 705 S.E.2d 53 (S.C. 2011), 26917, City of Rock Hill v. Harris
- 114 S.E. 416 (S.C. 1922), 11022, Towill v. Southern Ry. Co.