- South Carolina Department of Natural Resources v. Norris, 091619 SCALC, 19-ALJ-13-0161-CC
- South Carolina Department of Natural, Resources v. Keibler, 091619 SCALC, 19-ALJ-13-0191-CC
- South Carolina Department of Natural, Resources v. Inglesby, 091619 SCALC, 19-ALJ-13-0201-CC
- South Carolina Department of Natural Resources v. Morrison, 091619 SCALC, 19-ALJ-13-0233-CC
- Palmer v. South Carolina Department of Employment and Workforce, 083019 SCALC, 19-ALJ-22-0175-AP
- Douglas v. South Carolina Public Employee Benefit Authority, 083019 SCALC, 19-ALJ-30-0142-AP
- South Carolina Department of Social Services v. Muirhead, 082919 SCCA, 2019-UP-313
- Directo v. South Carolina Department of Social Services, 082919 SCCA, 2019-UP-314
- Joseph v. South Carolina Department of Employment and Workforce, 082919 SCALC, 19-ALJ-22-0048-AP
- A.O. Smith Corp. v. South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control, 082819 SCCA, 5682
- Gordon v. Lancaster, 112118 SCSC, 27847
- 822 S.E.2d 338 (S.C.App. 2018), 5604, Hazel v. Blitz U.S.A., Inc.
- 826 S.E.2d 868 (S.C. 2019), 27876, Stone v. Thompson
- Brown v. Key, 010419 SCCA, 5610
- Stone v. Thompson, 040319 SCSC, 27876
- 822 S.E.2d 344 (S.C.App. 2018), 5605, State v. Hill
- 818 S.E.2d 213 (S.C. 2018), 2018-001521, In re Mayer
- State v. Brown, 061318 SCSC, 27814
At issue before the South Carolina Supreme Court was whether the digital information stored on a cell phone may be abandoned such that its privacy is no longer protected by the Fourth Amendment. The victim contacted police after discovering her condominium had been burglarized. The window was...
- 705 S.E.2d 53 (S.C. 2011), 26917, City of Rock Hill v. Harris
- 114 S.E. 416 (S.C. 1922), 11022, Towill v. Southern Ry. Co.