- State v. Mitchell, 061219 SCCA, 5654
- State v. Taylor, 061219 SCCA, 5655
- State v. Campbell, 061219 SCSC, 2019-MO-029
- State v. Baker, 061219 SCCA, 2019-UP-210
- State v. Moody, 061219 SCCA, 2019-UP-211
- Chisolm v. Chisolm, 061219 SCCA, 2019-UP-212
- Hannah v. MJV, Inc., 061219 SCCA, 2019-UP-213
- State v. Reyes, 061219 SCCA, 2019-UP-214
- Lawson v. Smith, 061219 SCCA, 2019-UP-215
- Johnson v. South Carolina Department of Social Services, 061119 SCALC, 18-AU-18-0238-AP
- Gordon v. Lancaster, 112118 SCSC, 27847
- Senate of the State of South Carolina v. His Excellency McMaster, 112818 SCSC, 27851
- 406 S.E.2d 315 (S.C. 1991), 23403, State v. Torrence
- State v. Brown, 061318 SCSC, 27814
At issue before the South Carolina Supreme Court was whether the digital information stored on a cell phone may be abandoned such that its privacy is no longer protected by the Fourth Amendment. The victim contacted police after discovering her condominium had been burglarized. The window was...
- Williams v. Quest Diagnostics, Inc., 062718 SCSC, 27818
The United States District Court for the District of South Carolina certified a question of state law to the South Carolina Supreme Court. This wrongful death action arose from the death of a minor. The deceased was a young child experiencing seizures; the treating physician sent the child's DNA to ...
- 733 S.E.2d 107 (S.C. 2012), 27161, Ballard v. Roberson
- 816 S.E.2d 566 (S.C. 2018), 27819, State v. Simmons
- 816 S.E.2d 564 (S.C. 2018), 27818, Williams v. Quest Diagnostics, Inc.
- Fullbright v. Spinnaker Resorts, Inc., 051717 SCSC, 27720
- 506 S.E.2d 301 (S.C. 1998), 24841, State v. McCray