- State v. Lee, 061219 TNCRIM, E2018-01451-CCA-R3-CD
- State v. Bailey, 061219 TNCRIM, M2018-00018-CCA-R3-CD
- Barnes v. Barnes, 061219 TNCIV, M2018-01539-COA-R3-CV
- McKenzie v. Brandywine Homeowners' Association, Inc., 061219 TNCIV, W2018-01859-COA-R3-CV
- Stubblefield v. Morristown-Hamblen Hospital Association, 061119 TNCIV, E2017-00994-COA-R3-CV
- In re M.M., 061119 TNCIV, E2018-01515-COA-R3-JV
- State v. Woodard, 061019 TNCRIM, E2017-02308-CCA-R9-CD
- Hydra Pools, Inc. v. Lingerfelt, 061019 TNCIV, E2018-01399-COA-R3-CV
- State v. Crayton, 061019 TNCRIM, E2018-01767-CCA-R3-CD
- McMath v. State, 061019 TNCRIM, M2017-02426-CCA-R3-PC
- State v. Decosimo, 082318 TNSC, E2017-00696-SC-R11-CD
In this case challenging the constitutionality of Tenn. Code Ann. 55-10-413(f), the Supreme Court held that the Defendant’s constitutional challenges failed. The statutory scheme at issue here imposes a fee upon persons convicted of certain drug and alcohol offenses when Tennessee Bureau of...
- Individual Healthcare Specialists, Inc. v. Bluecross Blueshield of Tennessee, Inc., 011819 TNSC, M2015-02524-SC-R11-CV
- State v. Frazier, 092618 TNSC, M2016-02134-SC-R11-CD
- 380 S.W.3d 682 (Tenn. 2012), E2011-00005-SC-R11-CD, State v. Bise
- 35 S.W.3d 516 (Tenn. 2000), State v. Carruthers
- 509 S.W.3d 156 (Tenn. 2016), E2013-00394-SC-DDT-DD, State v. Davidson
After a jury trial, Defendant was convicted of multiple counts of first degree murder, especially aggravated robbery, especially aggravated kidnapping, aggravated rape, and facilitation of aggravated rape. The Court of Criminal Appeals affirmed. The Supreme Court affirmed Defendant’s convictions...
- 496 S.W.3d 653 (Tenn. 2016), E2012-01313-SC-DDT-DD, State v. Willis
Defendant was convicted of two counts of premeditated first-degree murder and one count of felony murder in the perpetration of a kidnapping. Defendant was sentenced to death on each conviction. The Court of Criminal Appeals upheld Defendant’s two convictions of first degree murder. The Supreme...
- 312 S.W.3d 515 (Tenn. 2010), M2008-02496-SC-S09-CV, Lee Medical, Inc. v. Beecher
- 477 S.W.3d 235 (Tenn. 2015), W2013-00804-SC-R11-CV, Rye v. Women's Care Center of Memphis, MPLLC
- 324 S.W.3d 1 (Tenn. 2010), E2006-01904-SC-DDT-DD, State v. Hester