- In re E.J.G., 061219 TXCA4, 04-18-00499-CV
- In re Mansfield, 061219 TXCA4, 04-19-00249-CV
- Garza v. Nations Fund I, LLC, 061219 TXCA4, 04-19-00333-CV
- In re Bazan, 061219 TXCA4, 04-19-00368-CV
- Pereacruz v. State, 061219 TXCA5, 05-18-01121-CR
- Benitez v. State, 061219 TXCA5, 05-18-01210-CR
- Addison v. State, 061219 TXCA5, 05-18-01263-CR
- Estate of Hopper, 061219 TXCA5, 05-18-01317-CV
- Ward v. State, 061219 TXCA5, 05-18-01498-CR
- Tipps v. Purple Tree, LLC, 061219 TXCA5, 05-18-01540-CV
- 508 S.W.3d 211 (Tex. 2017), 14-1038, Kramer v. Kastleman
During their marriage, Respondent and Petitioner produced one child and a $30 million marital estate. During marriage-dissolution proceedings, the parties executed two agreements settling all issues. The trial court orally approved the settlement agreements and granted the divorce petitions, and...
- 520 S.W.3d 572 (Tex. 2017), 15-0240, Exxon Mobil Corp. v. Rincones
When Respondent’s employer received a report that Respondent failed an employment-related drug test, the employer ceased assigning Respondent any work. Respondent filed this lawsuit against his employer, WHM Custom Services, Inc.; the owner of the refinery, Exxon Mobil; and the drug-testing...
- 385 S.W.3d 552 (Tex. 2012), 11-0282, In re E.R.
- Bank v. Calleja-Ahedo, 122118 TXSC, 17-0065
- 113 S.W.3d 735 (Tex. 2002), 02-0071, In re Bass
- Avila v. United Parcel Service, Inc., 082918 TXCA3, 03-18-00233-CV
- Fredieu v. W&T Offshore, Inc., 062618 TXCA14, 14-16-00511-CV
- Archer v. Anderson, 062218 TXSC, 16-0256
There is no cause of action in Texas for intentional interference with an inheritance. Richard Archer and Richard’s six children (the Archers) brought this action against Ted Anderson’s estate for intentional interference with their inheritance, alleging that Anderson influenced Jack Archer to...
- 903 S.W.2d 347 (Tex. 1995), D-4131, SmithKline Beecham Corp. v. Doe
- 475 S.W.3d 860 (Tex.Crim.App. 2015), PD-0228-14, State v. Johnson