- NLD, Inc. v. Huang, 102220 TXCA1, 01-17-00885-CV
- Sullo v. Kubosh, 102220 TXCA1, 01-18-00418-CV
- Chambers County v. Pelco Construction Co., 102220 TXCA1, 01-18-00832-CV
- Owens-Collins v. Drexler, 102220 TXCA1, 01-19-00520-CV
- HTS Services, Inc. v. US-UK International Supply Group, LLC, 102220 TXCA1, 01-19-00558-CV
- Rubalcava v. Firmus Management & Construction, 102220 TXCA1, 01-20-00069-CV
- Johnson v. Nationstar Mortgage LLC, 102220 TXCA1, 01-20-00138-CV
- Charles v. Dickinson Independent School District, A.C., 102220 TXCA1, 01-20-00215-CV
- White v. State, 102220 TXCA1, 01-20-00238-CR
- Sanusi v. H-E-B, 102220 TXCA1, 01-20-00475-CV
- 458 S.W.3d 502 (Tex. 2015), 13-0497, G.T. Leach Builders, LLC v. Sapphire V.P.
- 521 S.W.3d 791 (Tex. 2017), 16-0353, Wenske v. Ealy
In construing an unambiguous deed, the parties’ intent is paramount, and that intent is determined by conducting a careful and detailed examination of a deed in its entirety rather than applying some default rule that appears nowhere in the deed’s text. In this case, the Supreme Court construed a...
- 855 S.W.2d 619 (Tex. 1993), D-0184, Twyman v. Twyman
- 555 S.W.3d 176 (Tex.App.Houston [1st Dist.] 2018), 01-16-00579-CV, TEC Olmos, LLC v. ConocoPhillips Co.
- 417 S.W.3d 909 (Tex. 2013), 11-0213, Coinmach Corp. v. Aspenwood Apartment Corp.
- 148 S.W.3d 124 (Tex. 2004), 02-0690, In re Prudential Ins. Co. of America
- 352 S.W.3d 462 (Tex. 2011), 08-0890, The Houston Exploration Co. v. Wellington Underwriting Agencies, Ltd.
- El Paso Education Initiative, Inc. v. Amex Properties, LLC, 052220 TXSC, 18-1167
- 166 S.W.3d 732 (Tex. 2005), 03-1129, In re Kellogg Brown & Root, Inc.
- Certain Underwriters at Lloyd's, London v. Prime Natural Resources, Inc., 112619 TXCA1, 01-17-00881-CV