- Nelson v. Spokane Community College, 080420 WACA, 36556-5-III
- In re Personal Restraint of Sickels, 080420 WACA, 36753-3-III
- State v. Davis, 080420 WACA, 36561-1-III
- Spokane Airport Board v. Experimental Aircraft Association Chapter 79, 080420 WACA, 36612-0-III
- State v. Riendeau, 080420 WACA, 36918-8-III
- State v. Duenas, 080420 WACA, 37345-2-III
- State v. Witthauer, 080420 WACA, 50934-2-II
- State v. Sexton, 080420 WACA, 52401-5-II
- State v. Gusman, 080420 WACA, 52439-2-II
- State v. Collins, 080420 WACA, 52506-2-II
- 452 P.3d 536 (Wash. 2019), 96599-4, State v. Pry
- 940 P.2d 546 (Wash. 1997), 61320-6, State v. Brown
- 15 P.3d 115 (Wash. 2000), 67694-1, Weyerhaeuser Co. v. Commercial Union Ins. Co.
- 410 P.3d 1142 (Wash. 2018), 94185-8, In re Personal Restraint of Phelps
The issue before the Washington Supreme Court centered on whether a prosecutor's closing argument asserting a victim was "groomed" by the defendant, where testimony of grooming was disallowed during trial, constituted flagrant and illintentioned misconduct requiring reversal. The Court of Appeals...
- 315 P.3d 470 (Wash. 2013), 86895-6, In re Custody of B.M.H.
- 386 P.3d 239 (Wash. 2016), 90419-7, State v. Baird
In consolidated cases, the issue presented for the Washington Supreme Court’s review was whether the State could offer a driver's refusal to take a breath test under Washington's implied consent statute, RCW 46.20.308, as evidence of guilt at a criminal trial after the U.S. Supreme Court's decision ...
- 238 P.3d 470 (Wash. 2010), 81688-3, State v. Kintz
- 426 P.3d 768 (Wash.App. Div. 1 2018), 77053-5-I, Rabbage v. Lorella
- 882 P.2d 703 (Wash. 1994), 59594-1, Queen City Farms, Inc. v. Central Nat. Ins. Co. of Omaha
- Association of Washington Business v. Washington State Department of Ecology, 011620 WASC, 95885-8