- RST Partnership v. Chelan County, 061319 WACA, 35838-1-III
- Beltran-Serrano v. City of Tacoma, 061319 WASC, 95062-8
- State v. Curry, 061319 WACA, 33990-4-III
- State v. Hubley, 061319 WACA, 35128-9-III
- Tapken v. Spokane County, 061319 WACA, 35473-3-III
- State v. Yates, 061319 WACA, 35959-0-III
- State v. Contreras, 061319 WACA, 35975-1-III
- State v. Lester, 061319 WACA, 36004-1-III
- In re Parental Rights to G'Y.-L.G.M.P., 061319 WACA, 36090-3-III
- State v. Landrum, 061319 WACA, 36157-8-III
- 857 P.2d 989 (Wash. 1993), 57837-1, In re Young
- State v. Watkins, 081618 WASC, 94973-5
Sixteen-year-old Tyler Watkins was charged with first degree burglary as an adult. The former RCW 13.04.030(1) (2009) provided that juvenile courts had to automatically decline jurisdiction over 16- and 17-year-olds charged with certain offenses. Watkins argued his due process rights were violated...
- Alliance v. State, Department of Ecology, 083018 WASC, 94293-5
The issue this case presented for the Washington Supreme Court's review centered on whether the state Department of Ecology's then-current wast discharge permitting process complied with RCW 90.48.520 and its requirement for permit conditions to "require all known, available and reasonable methods" ...
- 392 P.3d 1041 (Wash. 2017), 92994-7, In re Marriage of Black
Rachelle and Charles Black were married for nearly 20 years and had three sons. They raised their children in a conservative Christian church and sent them to private, Christian schools. In 2011, Rachelle told Charles that she was lesbian, and the parties divorces shortly thereafter. In the order...
- In re Personal Restraint Petition of Schley, 072618 WASC, 94280-3
Matthew Schley was sentenced under the a drug offender sentencing alternative (DOSA) after pleading guilty to first degree theft and second degree burglary. He was sentenced to 29.75 months of incarceration with chemical dependency treatment services, and 29.75 months of community custody that...
- 376 P.3d 372 (Wash. 2016), 91653-5, The Central Puget Sound Regional Transit Authority v. Airport Investment Co.
- State v. Meland, 091318 WACA, 35208-1-III
- 427 P.3d 621 (Wash. 2018), 88086-7, State v. Gregory
- 426 P.3d 714 (Wash. 2018), 95249-3, State v. Ramirez
- Protect Public Health v. Freed, 120618 WASC, 95134-9