- State v. Spadoni, 012021 WACA, 53482-7-II
- Cortland v. Lewis County, 012021 WACA, 53282-4-II
- State v. Bell, 012021 WACA, 53717-6-II
- State v. Mattson-Graham, 012021 WACA, 53595-5-II
- State v. Oneal, 012021 WACA, 53917-9-II
- State v. S.R.G., 012021 WACA, 53419-3-II
- Citimortgage, Inc. v. Moseley, 012021 WACA, 53819-9-II
- State v. McCourt, 012021 WACA, 53367-7-II
- In re Detention of W.G., 012021 WACA, 53660-9-II
- State v. Trapp, 012021 WACA, 53970-5-II
- 397 P.3d 90 (Wash. 2017), 92816-9, In re Personal Restraint of Lui
Petitioner Sione Lui challenged his conviction for the second degree murder of his fiancee, Elaina Boussiacos. He sought a new trial based on allegations of ineffective assistance of counsel, prosecutorial misconduct, Brady nondisclosure, jury misconduct, and newly discovered evidence. The record...
- 399 P.3d 1106 (Wash. 2017), 92947-5, State v. McFarland
A jury convicted Cecily McFarland of first degree burglary, ten counts of theft of a firearm, and three counts of unlawful possession of a firearm. The trial court imposed standard range sentences on each count and, relying on RCW 9.41.040(6) and 9.94A.589(l)(c), ordered the firearm-related...
- Martinez-Cuevas v. DeRuyter Brothers Dairy, Inc., 110520 WASC, 96267-7
- 940 P.2d 546 (Wash. 1997), 61320-6, State v. Brown
- 281 P.3d 289 (Wash. 2012), 85949-3, Anfinson v. FedEx Ground Package System, Inc.
- In re Dependency of Z.J.G., 090320 WASC, 98003-9
- 336 P.3d 1142 (Wash. 2014), 89132-0, Lyons v. U.S. Bank NA
- In re Parental Rights to D.H., 060420 WASC, 97311-3
- 427 P.3d 621 (Wash. 2018), 88086-7, State v. Gregory
- 432 P.3d 411 (Wash.App. Div. 2 2018), 50791-9-II, Everi Payments, Inc. v. Washington State Department of Revenue