- In re Dependency of E.M., 041521 WASC, 98596-1
- State v. D.L., 041521 WASC, 96143-3
- State v. M.S., 041521 WASC, 96894-2
- In re Marriage of Porter, 041521 WACA, 37161-1-III
- State v. Stanley, 041521 WACA, 36432-1-III
- State v. Smith, 041421 WACA, 53443-6-II
- State v. Carpenter, 041421 WACA, 53952-7-II
- State v. Burkland, 041421 WACA, 54262-5-II
- State v. S.D.H., 041321 WACA, 53841-5-II
- Cheesman v. Herion, 041321 WACA, 36985-4-III
- 397 P.3d 90 (Wash. 2017), 92816-9, In re Personal Restraint of Lui
Petitioner Sione Lui challenged his conviction for the second degree murder of his fiancee, Elaina Boussiacos. He sought a new trial based on allegations of ineffective assistance of counsel, prosecutorial misconduct, Brady nondisclosure, jury misconduct, and newly discovered evidence. The record...
- 399 P.3d 1106 (Wash. 2017), 92947-5, State v. McFarland
A jury convicted Cecily McFarland of first degree burglary, ten counts of theft of a firearm, and three counts of unlawful possession of a firearm. The trial court imposed standard range sentences on each count and, relying on RCW 9.41.040(6) and 9.94A.589(l)(c), ordered the firearm-related...
- Martinez-Cuevas v. DeRuyter Brothers Dairy, Inc., 110520 WASC, 96267-7
- 281 P.3d 289 (Wash. 2012), 85949-3, Anfinson v. FedEx Ground Package System, Inc.
- In re Dependency of Z.J.G., 090320 WASC, 98003-9
- In re Parental Rights to D.H., 060420 WASC, 97311-3
- 426 P.3d 714 (Wash. 2018), 95249-3, State v. Ramirez
- 453 P.3d 696 (Wash. 2019), 95396-1, State v. Arndt
- 830 P.2d 646 (Wash. 1992), 58402-8, Hizey v. Carpenter
- 921 P.2d 1035 (Wash. 1996), 60389-8, State v. Lively