- State v. Bergstrom, 101520 WACA, 37023-2-III
- Ronald Wastewater District v. Olympic View Water and Sewer District, 101520 WASC, 97599-0
- Garfield County Transportation Authority v. State, 101520 WASC, 98320-8
- Williams v. Dana, 101320 WACA, 36852-1-III
- State v. Sargent, 101320 WACA, 36971-4-III
- State v. Ragland, 101320 WACA, 51242-4-II
- Turner v. Baldwin, 101320 WACA, 52470-8-II
- Northwest Motorsport, Inc. v. Sunset Chevrolet, Inc., 101320 WACA, 52799-5-II
- State v. Scott, 101320 WACA, 52824-0-II
- State v. Hurde, 101320 WACA, 52879-7-II
- 386 P.3d 239 (Wash. 2016), 90419-7, State v. Baird
In consolidated cases, the issue presented for the Washington Supreme Court’s review was whether the State could offer a driver's refusal to take a breath test under Washington's implied consent statute, RCW 46.20.308, as evidence of guilt at a criminal trial after the U.S. Supreme Court's decision ...
- 940 P.2d 546 (Wash. 1997), 61320-6, State v. Brown
- 15 P.3d 115 (Wash. 2000), 67694-1, Weyerhaeuser Co. v. Commercial Union Ins. Co.
- 315 P.3d 470 (Wash. 2013), 86895-6, In re Custody of B.M.H.
- 410 P.3d 1142 (Wash. 2018), 94185-8, In re Personal Restraint of Phelps
The issue before the Washington Supreme Court centered on whether a prosecutor's closing argument asserting a victim was "groomed" by the defendant, where testimony of grooming was disallowed during trial, constituted flagrant and illintentioned misconduct requiring reversal. The Court of Appeals...
- 238 P.3d 470 (Wash. 2010), 81688-3, State v. Kintz
- 882 P.2d 703 (Wash. 1994), 59594-1, Queen City Farms, Inc. v. Central Nat. Ins. Co. of Omaha
- 426 P.3d 768 (Wash.App. Div. 1 2018), 77053-5-I, Rabbage v. Lorella
- 336 P.3d 1142 (Wash. 2014), 89132-0, Lyons v. U.S. Bank NA
- Wood v. Milionis Construction, Inc., 042820 WACA, 36286-8-III