- State ex rel. 3M Co. v. Hoke, 112320 WVSC, 20-0014
- State ex rel. Troy Group, Inc. v. Sims, 112020 WVSC, 20-0007
- Lawyer Disciplinary Board v. Hatfield, 112020 WVSC, 18-0101
- Mountaineer Fire & Rescue Equipment, LLC v. City National Bank of West Virginia, 112020 WVSC, 18-0984
- The West Virginia Regional Jail and Correctional Facility authority v. Estate of Grove, 112020 WVSC, 18-1076
- Roof Service of Bridgeport, Inc. v. Trent, 112020 WVSC, 19-0200
- State ex rel. Surnaik Holdings of WV, LLC v. Bedell, 112020 WVSC, 19-1006
- State v. King, 112020 WVSC, 19-1132
- Southern Environmental, Inc. v. Bell, 111920 WVSC, 18-1124
- State v. Ingram, 111920 WVSC, 19-0016
- 799 S.E.2d 520 (W.Va. 2017), 15-1122, Blackrock Capital Investment Corp. v. Fish
A subsidiary company brought an action seeking a declaratory judgment against its parent companies, challenging three management agreements by which the parent companies controlled, managed, and participated in the affairs of the subsidiary. The subsidiary argued that two clauses in the agreements...
- Morrisey v. West Virginia AFL-CIO, 042120 WVSC, 19-0298
- Golden Eagle Resources, II, L.L.C. v. Willow Run Energy, L.L.C., 111919 WVSC, 18-0384
- 455 S.E.2d 516 (W.Va. 1994), 22031, State v. McGinnis
- West Virginia Division of Highways v. Powell, 032020 WVSC, 18-0929
- State v. Baldwin, 110419 WVSC, 18-0834
- 690 S.E.2d 102 (W.Va. 2009), 34473, Casdorph v. West Virginia Office Ins. Com'r
- 773 S.E.2d 20 (W.Va. 2015), 14-0363, In re K.H.
- Bluestem Brands, Inc. v. Shade, 100617 WVSC, 16-0793
The Supreme Court reversed the circuit court’s order denying Bluestem Brands, Inc.’s motion to compel arbitration brought by Respondent. Bluestem, a retailer of consumer goods, partnered with various bands to offer credit to its customers. The circuit court concluded that the arbitration agreement...
- 17 W.Va. 683 (W.Va. 1881), McMechen v. McMechen