- Liberty Excavation, LLC v. Cornell, 073120 WVSC, 19-0475
- Scott v. WQ Watters Co., 073120 WVSC, 19-0576
- Wiles v. West Virginia University Hospitals, Inc., 073120 WVSC, 19-0192
- Broyles v. United Technologies Corporation, 073120 WVSC, 19-0243
- Frazier v. Mato Corporation, 073120 WVSC, 19-0380
- Allison v. MTR Gaming, 073120 WVSC, 19-0414
- Matuszkiewicz v. Reagent Chemical & Research, Inc., 073120 WVSC, 19-0466
- SWVA, Inc. v. Fischer, 073120 WVSC, 19-0468
- Campbell v. Debrich, LLC, 073120 WVSC, 19-0470
- Thomas v. Parsley Enterprises, Inc., 073120 WVSC, 19-0558
- 799 S.E.2d 520 (W.Va. 2017), 15-1122, Blackrock Capital Investment Corp. v. Fish
A subsidiary company brought an action seeking a declaratory judgment against its parent companies, challenging three management agreements by which the parent companies controlled, managed, and participated in the affairs of the subsidiary. The subsidiary argued that two clauses in the agreements...
- Morrisey v. West Virginia AFL-CIO, 042120 WVSC, 19-0298
- West Virginia Division of Highways v. Powell, 032020 WVSC, 18-0929
- 544 S.E.2d 919 (W.Va. 2001), 28394, State v. Hulbert
- 6 W.Va. 613 (W.Va. 1873), Loomis v. Jackson
- Bluestem Brands, Inc. v. Shade, 100617 WVSC, 16-0793
The Supreme Court reversed the circuit court’s order denying Bluestem Brands, Inc.’s motion to compel arbitration brought by Respondent. Bluestem, a retailer of consumer goods, partnered with various bands to offer credit to its customers. The circuit court concluded that the arbitration agreement...
- 766 S.E.2d 751 (W.Va. 2014), 13-0037, West Virginia Reg'l Jail & Corr. Facility Auth. v. A. B.
- 773 S.E.2d 20 (W.Va. 2015), 14-0363, In re K.H.
- 43 S.E. 230 (W.Va. 1903), State v. Prater
- 694 S.E.2d 815 (W.Va. 2010), 34333, Perrine v. E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Co.