- Weston v. State, 110719 WYSC, S-19-0015
- Dugan v. State, 110619 WYSC, S-18-0296
- Sena v. State, 110619 WYSC, S-19-0026
- Gore v. State, 102819 WYSC, S-19-0010
- Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee v. Osmon, 102419 WYSC, D-19-0006
- Painter v. McGill, 102419 WYSC, S-19-0040
- Delcon Partners LLC v. Wyoming Department of Revenue, 102119 WYSC, S-19-0078
- In re Worker's Compensation Claim of Vinson, 102119 WYSC, S-19-0086
- Management Nominees, Inc. v. Skowronska, 101719 WYSC, S-19-0028
- Little Medicine Creek Ranch, Inc. v. D'Elia, 101019 WYSC, S-19-0001
- 406 P.3d 1241 (Wyo. 2017), S-17-0115, White v. Wheeler
The Supreme Court reversed the judgment of the district court entering summary judgment in favor of Defendants in this complaint filed by Plaintiffs asserting a claim for adverse possession based on Plaintiffs’ fencing and grazing of livestock on a strip of Defendants’ property. The Supreme Court...
- 286 P.3d 97 (Wyo. 2012), S-11-0194, Mersereau v. State
- 426 P.3d 813 (Wyo. 2018), S-17-0332, Jacobson v. Kidd
- 427 P.3d 708 (Wyo. 2018), S-17-0240, Essex Holding, LLC v. Basic Properties, Inc.
- 367 P.3d 1108 (Wyo. 2016), S-14-0200, Griggs v. State
- 409 P.3d 260 (Wyo. 2018), S-17-0078, Allred v. Bebout
The Supreme Court affirmed the decision of the district court finding that Plaintiffs, two Wyoming citizens, lacked standing to challenge legislation that authorized two construction projects while maintaining a degree of legislative control and that Plaintiffs’ proposed amendment to their...
- 424 P.3d 255 (Wyo. 2018), S-17-0306, Kite v. State
- 425 P.3d 990 (Wyo. 2018), S-18-0011, Reichert v. Daugherty
- 406 P.3d 286 (Wyo. 2017), S-16-0175, Schmuck v. State
- 401 P.3d 834 (Wyo. 2017), S-16-0168, Sam v. State
Defendant was sixteen years old when he committed the crimes at issue in this case. The Supreme Court affirmed Defendant’s convictions of one count of first-degree murder, one count of aggravated assault and battery, and ten counts of attempted aggravated assault and battery but reversed Defendant’s...