- Kaufman v. Rural Health Development, Inc., 060619 WYSC, S-18-0234
- Martin v. State, 060519 WYSC, S-19-0029
- Smith v. Kelly, 060419 WYSC, S-18-0220
- MSC v. MCG, 053119 WYSC, S-18-0191
- BTU Western Resources, Inc. v. Berenergy Corp., 052819 WYSC, S-18-0203
- Bird v. Lampert, 052319 WYSC, S-18-0294
- Mantle v. North Star Energy & Construction LLC, 052119 WYSC, S-18-0210
- Rammell v. Mountainaire Animal Clinic, P.C., 052119 WYSC, S-18-0239
- Spence v. State, 051619 WYSC, S-18-0035
- In re Worker's Compensation Claim of McCallister, 050719 WYSC, S-18-0142
- Bruegman v. Bruegman, 051418 WYSC, S-17-0213
In this divorce proceeding, the Supreme Court overruled its precedent disfavoring shared custody. The district court issued a final decision granting Mother and Father shared legal and physical custody of their minor child until he enters kindergarten and granted primary physical custody to Father ...
- McEwan v. State, 061418 WYSC, S-17-0284
The Supreme Court vacated certain portions of the order of the district court fixing restitution after Defendant pleaded no contest to obtaining welfare benefits by misrepresentation. Following Defendant’s no-contest plea, the district court fixed restitution at $18,733. Defendant filed a motion...
- 349 P.3d 979 (Wyo. 2015), S-14-0236, State v. Moody's Investors Service, Inc.
- 405 P.3d 222 (Wyo. 2017), S-17-0110, In EHD
The Supreme Court affirmed the juvenile court’s order denying Appellants’ motion to intervene in custody proceedings relating to their granddaughter, EHD. The court held (1) in light of the facts of this case, the juvenile court did not abuse its discretion in denying Appellants’ request to...
- 406 P.3d 286 (Wyo. 2017), S-16-0175, Schmuck v. State
- 956 P.2d 341 (Wyo. 1998), 96-307, Aldridge v. State
- 401 P.3d 834 (Wyo. 2017), S-16-0168, Sam v. State
Defendant was sixteen years old when he committed the crimes at issue in this case. The Supreme Court affirmed Defendant’s convictions of one count of first-degree murder, one count of aggravated assault and battery, and ten counts of attempted aggravated assault and battery but reversed Defendant’s...
- 427 P.3d 708 (Wyo. 2018), S-17-0240, Essex Holding, LLC v. Basic Properties, Inc.
- 426 P.3d 813 (Wyo. 2018), S-17-0332, Jacobson v. Kidd
- 425 P.3d 572 (Wyo. 2018), S-17-0339, James v. Taco Johns International, Inc.