- Hardman v. State, 012420 WYSC, S-19-0092
- Brunner v. State, 012320 WYSC, S-19-0182
- Linden v. Linden, 012220 WYSC, S-19-0107
- Exaro Energy III, LLC v. Wyoming Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, 011720 WYSC, S-19-0116
- Vahai v. Gertsch, 011520 WYSC, S-19-0008
- Byrnes v. Johnson County Commissioners, 011320 WYSC, S-19-0056
- Flores-Gomez v. State, 011020 WYSC, S-19-0100
- Gowdy v. Cook, 010820 WYSC, S-19-0005
- Hayse v. Wyoming Board of Coroner Standards, 010820 WYSC, S-19-0109
- Bacus v. Coon, 010720 WYSC, S-19-0131
- 406 P.3d 1241 (Wyo. 2017), S-17-0115, White v. Wheeler
The Supreme Court reversed the judgment of the district court entering summary judgment in favor of Defendants in this complaint filed by Plaintiffs asserting a claim for adverse possession based on Plaintiffs’ fencing and grazing of livestock on a strip of Defendants’ property. The Supreme Court...
- 427 P.3d 708 (Wyo. 2018), S-17-0240, Essex Holding, LLC v. Basic Properties, Inc.
- 409 P.3d 260 (Wyo. 2018), S-17-0078, Allred v. Bebout
The Supreme Court affirmed the decision of the district court finding that Plaintiffs, two Wyoming citizens, lacked standing to challenge legislation that authorized two construction projects while maintaining a degree of legislative control and that Plaintiffs’ proposed amendment to their...
- 426 P.3d 813 (Wyo. 2018), S-17-0332, Jacobson v. Kidd
- 401 P.3d 834 (Wyo. 2017), S-16-0168, Sam v. State
Defendant was sixteen years old when he committed the crimes at issue in this case. The Supreme Court affirmed Defendant’s convictions of one count of first-degree murder, one count of aggravated assault and battery, and ten counts of attempted aggravated assault and battery but reversed Defendant’s...
- 421 P.3d 1059 (Wyo. 2018), S-17-0210, International Association of Fire Fighters Local Union No. 5058 v. Gillette/Wright/Campbell County Fire Protection Joint Powers Board
- 421 P.3d 565 (Wyo. 2018), S-17-0205, Pier v. State
- 425 P.3d 572 (Wyo. 2018), S-17-0339, James v. Taco Johns International, Inc.
- 432 P.3d 502 (Wyo. 2018), S-18-0116, Galiher v. Johnson
- 432 P.3d 910 (Wyo. 2019), S-18-0154, Wyoming Jet Center, LLC v. Jackson Hole Airport Board