- Black Diamond Energy of Delaware, Inc. v. Wyoming Oil And Gas Conservation Commission, 040220 WYSC, S-19-0018
- Harrison v. State, 032520 WYSC, S-19-0229
- Board of Trustees of Laramie County v. Board of County Commissioners of Laramie County, 032420 WYSC, S-19-0192
- Malli v. Malli, 032420 WYSC, S-19-0198
- Ecocards v. Tekstir, Inc., 031820 WYSC, S-19-0190
- Ferch v. State, 031220 WYSC, S-19-0163
- Olson v. Schriner, 031120 WYSC, S-19-0160
- Edwards v. Edwards, 030920 WYSC, S-19-0144
- Black v. State, 030620 WYSC, S-19-0118
- Garza v. State, 030420 WYSC, S-19-0108
- 406 P.3d 1241 (Wyo. 2017), S-17-0115, White v. Wheeler
The Supreme Court reversed the judgment of the district court entering summary judgment in favor of Defendants in this complaint filed by Plaintiffs asserting a claim for adverse possession based on Plaintiffs’ fencing and grazing of livestock on a strip of Defendants’ property. The Supreme Court...
- 427 P.3d 708 (Wyo. 2018), S-17-0240, Essex Holding, LLC v. Basic Properties, Inc.
- 409 P.3d 260 (Wyo. 2018), S-17-0078, Allred v. Bebout
The Supreme Court affirmed the decision of the district court finding that Plaintiffs, two Wyoming citizens, lacked standing to challenge legislation that authorized two construction projects while maintaining a degree of legislative control and that Plaintiffs’ proposed amendment to their...
- 426 P.3d 813 (Wyo. 2018), S-17-0332, Jacobson v. Kidd
- 425 P.3d 978 (Wyo. 2018), S-17-0325, In re Estate of Britain
- 426 P.3d 830 (Wyo. 2018), S-18-0022, Mitchell v. State
- 401 P.3d 834 (Wyo. 2017), S-16-0168, Sam v. State
Defendant was sixteen years old when he committed the crimes at issue in this case. The Supreme Court affirmed Defendant’s convictions of one count of first-degree murder, one count of aggravated assault and battery, and ten counts of attempted aggravated assault and battery but reversed Defendant’s...
- 421 P.3d 565 (Wyo. 2018), S-17-0205, Pier v. State
- 367 P.3d 1108 (Wyo. 2016), S-14-0200, Griggs v. State
- 424 P.3d 1272 (Wyo. 2018), S-17-0293, Buszkiewic v. State