- Lubing v. Tomlinson, 081020 WYSC, S-19-0067
- Carabajal v. State, 081020 WYSC, S-19-0284
- Grater v. State, 080620 WYSC, S-19-0239
- Goswick v. Goswick, 080620 WYSC, S-20-0014
- Shields v. State, 080320 WYSC, S-19-0007
- Runyon v. State, 072920 WYSC, S-20-0106
- In re The Phyllis V. McDill Revocable Trust, 072920 WYSC, S-19-0231
- Blanchard v. State, 072820 WYSC, S-19-0272
- HB Family Limited Partnership v. Teton County Board of County Commissioners, 072820 WYSC, S-19-0208
- Loeffel v. Dash, 072720 WYSC, S-19-0244
- 226 P.3d 889 (Wyo. 2010), S-08-0258, Ultra Resources, Inc. v. Hartman
- Farrow v. State, 031919 WYSC, S-17-0084
- 390 P.3d 1126 (Wyo. 2017), S-16-0155, Barrowes v. State
After a jury trial, Defendant was convicted of aggravated vehicular homicide. The district court sentenced Defendant to a term of fourteen to eighteen years in prison. Defendant appealed, arguing that the evidence presented by the State was insufficient to establish that he drove in a reckless...
- Bruegman v. Bruegman, 051418 WYSC, S-17-0213
In this divorce proceeding, the Supreme Court overruled its precedent disfavoring shared custody. The district court issued a final decision granting Mother and Father shared legal and physical custody of their minor child until he enters kindergarten and granted primary physical custody to Father ...
- Flores-Gomez v. State, 011020 WYSC, S-19-0100
- 427 P.3d 708 (Wyo. 2018), S-17-0240, Essex Holding, LLC v. Basic Properties, Inc.
- 449 P.3d 315 (Wyo. 2019), S-18-0069, Bogard v. State
- 426 P.3d 813 (Wyo. 2018), S-17-0332, Jacobson v. Kidd
- 61 P. 258 (Wyo. 1900), The Farm Investment Company v. Carpenter
- 451 P.3d 758 (Wyo. 2019), S-19-0015, Weston v. State