- Williams v. State ex rel University of Wyoming Board of Trustees, 090419 WYSC, S-19-0016
- Warwick v. Accessible Space, Inc., 090319 WYSC, S-18-0219
- In re Worker's Compensation Claim of Bollinger, 090319 WYSC, S-19-0004
- Carlson v. State, 082819 WYSC, S-19-0101
- Freeman v. State, 082319 WYSC, S-18-0261
- Board of Professional Responsibility v. Pearce, 081419 WYSC, D-19-0008
- In re Bruce F. Evertson Dynasty Trust, 081219 WYSC, S-19-0003
- In re Termination of Parental Rights to Bad, 080719 WYSC, S-18-0236
- Saunders v. Saunders, 080119 WYSC, S-18-0208
- Jackson v. State, 073019 WYSC, S-17-0316
- 406 P.3d 1241 (Wyo. 2017), S-17-0115, White v. Wheeler
The Supreme Court reversed the judgment of the district court entering summary judgment in favor of Defendants in this complaint filed by Plaintiffs asserting a claim for adverse possession based on Plaintiffs’ fencing and grazing of livestock on a strip of Defendants’ property. The Supreme Court...
- 286 P.3d 97 (Wyo. 2012), S-11-0194, Mersereau v. State
- 426 P.3d 813 (Wyo. 2018), S-17-0332, Jacobson v. Kidd
- 427 P.3d 708 (Wyo. 2018), S-17-0240, Essex Holding, LLC v. Basic Properties, Inc.
- 367 P.3d 1108 (Wyo. 2016), S-14-0200, Griggs v. State
- 409 P.3d 260 (Wyo. 2018), S-17-0078, Allred v. Bebout
The Supreme Court affirmed the decision of the district court finding that Plaintiffs, two Wyoming citizens, lacked standing to challenge legislation that authorized two construction projects while maintaining a degree of legislative control and that Plaintiffs’ proposed amendment to their...
- 424 P.3d 255 (Wyo. 2018), S-17-0306, Kite v. State
- 425 P.3d 990 (Wyo. 2018), S-18-0011, Reichert v. Daugherty
- 406 P.3d 286 (Wyo. 2017), S-16-0175, Schmuck v. State
- 401 P.3d 834 (Wyo. 2017), S-16-0168, Sam v. State
Defendant was sixteen years old when he committed the crimes at issue in this case. The Supreme Court affirmed Defendant’s convictions of one count of first-degree murder, one count of aggravated assault and battery, and ten counts of attempted aggravated assault and battery but reversed Defendant’s...