Office of Disciplinary Counsel v. Cardoni, 071317 PASCDC, 1668-3
|Docket Nº:||1668 Disciplinary Docket 3|
|Opinion Judge:||PER CURIAM|
|Party Name:||OFFICE OF DISCIPLINARY COUNSEL Petitioner v. HARRY VINCENT CARDONI, Respondent No. 210 DB 2010|
|Attorney:||Amelia C. Kittredge Disciplinary Counsel District Marc S. Raspanti, Esquire Pietragallo Gordon Alfano Bosick & Raspanti, LLP Attorney for Respondent BRUCE D. BRANDLER United States Attorney GORDON ZUBROD SPECIAL ASSISTANT U.S. ATTORNEY|
|Case Date:||July 13, 2017|
|Court:||Court of Judicial Discipline of Pennsylvania|
Attorney Registration No. 33985 (Luzerne County)
Amelia C. Kittredge Disciplinary Counsel District
Marc S. Raspanti, Esquire Pietragallo Gordon Alfano Bosick & Raspanti, LLP Attorney for Respondent
BRUCE D. BRANDLER United States Attorney
GORDON ZUBROD SPECIAL ASSISTANT U.S. ATTORNEY
AND NOW, this 13th day of July, 2017, upon consideration of the Recommendation of the Three-Member Panel of the Disciplinary Board, the Joint Petition in Support of Discipline on Consent is granted, and Harry Vincent Cardoni is suspended on consent from the Bar of this Commonwealth for a period of five years, retroactive to December 28, 2010. Respondent shall comply with all provisions of Pa.R.D.E. 217 and shall pay the costs incurred by the Disciplinary Board in the investigation and prosecution of this matter.
JOINT PETITION IN SUPPORT OF DISCIPLINE ON CONSENT PURSUANT TO Pa.R.D.E. 215(d)
Petitioner, the Office of Disciplinary Counsel (hereinafter, MODC"), by Paul J. Killion, Chief Disciplinary Counsel, and Amelia C. Kittredge, Disciplinary Counsel, and the Respondent, Harry V. Cardoni, Esquire, (hereinafter, "Respondent") and his counsel. Marc S. Raspanti, Esquire, file this Joint Petition in Support of Discipline on Consent under Rule 215(d) of the Pennsylvania Rules of Disciplinary Enforcement ("Pa.R.D.E.") and respectfully state and aver the following:
1. Petitioner, whose principal office is located at Pennsylvania Judicial Center, 601 Commonwealth Avenue, Suite 2700, P.O. Box 62485, Harrisburg, PA 17106-2485, is invested, pursuant to Rule 207 of the Pennsylvania Rules of Disciplinary Enforcement, with the power and the duty to investigate all matters involving alleged misconduct of an attorney admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and to prosecute all disciplinary proceedings brought in accordance with the various provisions of the aforesaid Rules.
2. Respondent, Harry Vincent Cardoni, was born in 1950 and was admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania on June 3, 1981.
3. Respondent's registered address is Pole 259, Harvey's Lake, PA 18618. His current mailing address is 340 Market Street, Kingston, Pennsylvania 18704.
4. Respondent is subject to the disciplinary jurisdiction of the Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania.
5. By Order dated December 28, 2010, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania granted Respondent and ODC's Joint Petition to Temporarily Suspend an Attorney Pursuant to Pa.R.D.E. 208(f) ("Joint Petition for Temporary Suspension").
SPECIFIC FACTUAL ALLEGATIONS ADMITTED
6. Respondent admits that he violated Pennsylvania Rule of Professional Conduct 3.5, which states, "A lawyer shall not: (a) seek to influence a...
To continue readingFREE SIGN UP