- Glynn v. Superior Court (Allergan, Inc.), 111319 CAAPP2, B296735
- Prima Donna Development Corp. v. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., 111319 CAAPP6, H045379
- In re Reno F., 111319 CAAPP1, A145723
- People v. James, 111319 CAAPP1, A155627
- Roman v. Bre Properties, Inc., 111319 CAAPP2, B282422
- In re Marriage of Ghadimi, 111319 CAAPP2, B284298
- Rauschenberg v. Rauschenberg, 111319 CAAPP2, B284418
- Korean American Presbyterian Church v. Park, 111319 CAAPP2, B284852
- People v. Oganesyan, 111319 CAAPP2, B288178
- In re Marriage of Franke, 111319 CAAPP2, B289196
- 6 Cal.5th 735, S126560, People v. Armstrong
- 4 Cal.5th 299, S241231, People v. Superior Court (Pablo Ullisses Lara)
The defendant was charged in adult criminal court with sex crimes allegedly committed in 2014 and 2015 when he was 14 and 15 years old. The law then in effect permitted the prosecutor to charge the case directly in adult court. After the charges were filed, the electorate passed Proposition 57, the ...
- 20 Cal.4th 546, S005970, People v. Hart
- 47 Cal.4th 911, S074624, People v. Martinez
- 52 Cal.4th 769, S076582, People v. Blacksher
- 18 Cal.4th 297, S019786, People v. Bolin
- 26 Cal.App.5th 11, A142418, Hass v. RhodyCo Productions
- 3 Cal.5th 497, S223603, Cleveland National Forest Foundation v. San Diego Association of Governments
The Attorney General and various environmental groups challenged on several grounds an EIR accompanying a regional development plan for the San Diego area that was intended to guide the area’s transportation infrastructure from 2010 to 2050. As relevant to this appeal, Plaintiffs claimed that the...
- 50 Cal.4th 512, S158965, Reid v. Google, Inc.
- 53 Cal.4th 535, S027094, People v. Elliott