- People v. Baratang, 102220 CAAPP1, A155108
- Epstein v. Vision Service Plan, 102220 CAAPP1, A155219
- People. v. Uber Technologies, Inc., 102220 CAAPP1, A160701
- People v. Lizarraga, 102220 CAAPP2, B299939
- Lowry v. Port San Luis Harbor District, 102220 CAAPP2, B300072
- Leah B. v. Michael V., 102220 CAAPP2, B301138
- People v. Anderson, 102220 CAAPP1, A156857
- People v. Gonzalez, 102220 CAAPP1, A157110
- People v. Ross, 102220 CAAPP1, A160167
- Law Offices of Gary Kurtz v. Markowitz, 102220 CAAPP2, B291880
- 52 Cal.4th 856, S045078, People v. Clark
- 4 Cal.5th 903, S222732, Dynamex Operations West, Inc. v. Superior Court (Charles Lee)
At issue was what standard applies in determining whether workers should be classified as employees or as independent contract for purposes of California wage orders. Two drivers filed this purported class action alleging that Dynamex Operations West, Inc. had misclassified its delivery drivers as ...
- 5 Cal.5th 829, S234969, Troester v. Starbucks Corp.
- 63 Cal.4th 665, S216681, People v. Sanchez
- 62 Cal.4th 1, S055856, People v. Romero
Defendants Orlando Gene Romero and Christopher Self were convicted of three counts of first-degree murder, four counts of premeditated attempted murder, and numerous other crimes. The trial court entered judgments of death. The Supreme Court (1) reversed Self’s conviction for the robbery of Albert...
- 24 Cal.4th 317, S062201, Guz v. Bechtel National, Inc.
- 38 Cal.4th 72, S042698, People v. Jurado
- 56 Cal.4th 203, S181004, Harris v. City of Santa Monica
- B.B. v. County of Los Angeles, 081020 CASC, S250734
- 62 Cal.4th 59, S210234, People v. Prunty
Defendant was charged with attempted murder and assault with a firearm. The prosecution alleged that these offenses were committed for the benefit of a criminal street gang and were thus subject to a sentence enhancement under Cal. Penal Code 186.22(f). The jury convicted Defendant of the lesser...