- Miles v. City of Los Angeles, 102820 CAAPP2, B299765
- Cornerstone Realty Advisors, LLC v. Summit Healthcare Reit, Inc., 102820 CAAPP4-3, G057176
- In re Andrea H., 102820 CAAPP1, A157509
- Jaafar v. Abbasi, 102820 CAAPP1, A157677
- People v. Durel, 102820 CAAPP1, A158409
- Gardner v. Calstar Air Medical Services, LLC, 102820 CAAPP1, A158636
- People v. Thompson, 102820 CAAPP1, A159072
- Nemer v. City of Mill Valley, 102820 CAAPP1, A159224
- People v. Parrott, 102820 CAAPP1, A160086
- Mendoza v. Chung & Associates, LLC, 102820 CAAPP2, B294223
- 4 Cal.5th 903, S222732, Dynamex Operations West, Inc. v. Superior Court (Charles Lee)
At issue was what standard applies in determining whether workers should be classified as employees or as independent contract for purposes of California wage orders. Two drivers filed this purported class action alleging that Dynamex Operations West, Inc. had misclassified its delivery drivers as ...
- 52 Cal.4th 856, S045078, People v. Clark
- 63 Cal.4th 665, S216681, People v. Sanchez
- 5 Cal.5th 829, S234969, Troester v. Starbucks Corp.
- 24 Cal.4th 317, S062201, Guz v. Bechtel National, Inc.
- 62 Cal.4th 1, S055856, People v. Romero
Defendants Orlando Gene Romero and Christopher Self were convicted of three counts of first-degree murder, four counts of premeditated attempted murder, and numerous other crimes. The trial court entered judgments of death. The Supreme Court (1) reversed Self’s conviction for the robbery of Albert...
- 53 Cal.4th 891, S064733, People v. Abel
- 61 Cal.4th 227, S083594, People v. Trujeque
After a jury trial in 1999, Defendant was convicted of first degree murder, second degree murder, and second degree robbery. Defendant stipulated to a 1971 prior second degree murder conviction alleged as a special circumstance. As to both murder counts, the jury found true the special-circumstance ...
- 56 Cal.4th 203, S181004, Harris v. City of Santa Monica
- 38 Cal.4th 72, S042698, People v. Jurado