- Murphy v. Twitter, Inc., 012221 CAAPP1, A158214
- Southern California School of Theology v. Claremont Graduate University, 012221 CAAPP2, B295488
- Searles v. Archangel, 012221 CAAPP2, B296011
- Midway Venture LLC v. County of San Diego, 012221 CAAPP4-1, D078375
- People v. Taylor, 012221 CAAPP6, H047540
- People v. Robinson, 012221 CAAPP1, A157567
- People v. Hood, 012221 CAAPP1, A158814
- In re Baby Boy W., 012221 CAAPP1, A159211
- People v. Solis-Garcia, 012221 CAAPP1, A160843
- People v. Evans, 012221 CAAPP1, A160890
- 8 Cal.5th 548, S029843, People v. Beck
- 52 Cal.4th 856, S045078, People v. Clark
- 4 Cal.5th 903, S222732, Dynamex Operations West, Inc. v. Superior Court (Charles Lee)
At issue was what standard applies in determining whether workers should be classified as employees or as independent contract for purposes of California wage orders. Two drivers filed this purported class action alleging that Dynamex Operations West, Inc. had misclassified its delivery drivers as ...
- 63 Cal.4th 665, S216681, People v. Sanchez
- 46 Cal.4th 1053, S024833A, People v. Farley
- 24 Cal.4th 317, S062201, Guz v. Bechtel National, Inc.
- 38 Cal.4th 72, S042698, People v. Jurado
- B.B. v. County of Los Angeles, 081020 CASC, S250734
- 23 Cal.App.5th 745, H042852, Huff v. Securitas Security Services USA, Inc.
- 39 Cal.4th 299, S128429, Flatley v. Mauro