- Roper v. Roper, 011720 KYCA, 2018-CA-000979-ME
- Phillips v. M & M Corbin Properties, LLC, 011720 KYCA, 2018-CA-001496-DG
- IBJ Book Publishing, LLC v. Hornback, 011720 KYCA, 2018-CA-000020-MR
- Hornback v. Powell, 011720 KYCA, 2018-CA-000055-MR
- Lone Mountain Processing v. Turner, 011720 KYCA, 2018-CA-001011-WC
- E-Z Pay Auto and Finance v. Bartley, 011720 KYCA, 2019-CA-000527-MR
- Bridges v. Reese, 011720 KYCA, 2019-CA-000829-MR
- Hall v. Hall, 011720 KYCA, 2019-CA-000871-MR
- Curry v. Farm Credit Mid-America, FLCA, 011720 KYCA, 2019-CA-000888-MR
- Piedmont Physicians, PLLC v. Wayne County Hospital, Inc., 011720 KYCA, 2019-CA-001008-MR
- 391 S.W.3d 713 (Ky. 2012), 2011-SC-000658-DGE, Jefferson County Bd. of Educ. v. Fell
- 514 S.W.3d 518 (Ky. 2017), 2016-SC-000242-MR, Gullett v. Commonwealth
Appellant was convicted of incest, first-degree rape, first-degree sodomy, and other crimes. Appellant was sentenced to a total of sixty-five years in prison, the maximum sentence allowable in this case. On appeal, Appellant argued, inter alia, that he was entitled to relief because during voir...
- 790 S.W.2d 186 (Ky. 1989), 88-SC-804, Rose v. Council for Better Educ., Inc.
- 142 S.W.3d 24 (Ky. 2004), 1999-SC-0773, Woods v. Commonwealth
- 184 S.W.3d 528 (Ky. 2005), 2004-SC-0065, Brown v. Indiana Ins. Co.
- 348 S.W.3d 599 (Ky. 2011), 2009-SC-000515-TG, Morgan & Pottinger, Attorneys, P.S.C. v. Botts
- 455 S.W.3d 390 (Ky. 2014), 2012-SC-000591-DG, Crabtree v. Commonwealth
- White v. Commonwealth, 082417 KYSC, 2014-SC-000725-MR
The Supreme Court affirmed the judgment of the circuit court sentencing Defendant to death for the rape and murder of Pamela Armstrong. On appeal, Defendant raised thirty-three claims of error, the first and most compelling of which is that the trial court committed reversible error when it allowed ...
- Trilogy Healthcare of Fayette I, LLC v. Techau, 053119 KYCA, 2017-CA-001841-MR
- Calloway v. Commonwealth, 080219 KYCA, 2016-CA-001928-MR