- Benesch, Friedlander, Coplan & Aronoff, L.L.C. v. Jochum, 061319 OHCA8, 107010
- State v. Williams, 061319 OHCA8, 107133
- State v. Osborn, 061319 OHCA8, 107423
- City of Cleveland v. Wiley, 061319 OHCA8, 107437
- State v. Bourn, 061319 OHCA8, 107525
- State v. Reed, 061319 OHCA8, 107582
- State v. Handyside, 061319 OHCA8, 107586
- State v. Robinson, 061319 OHCA8, 107598
- State v. Blachowski, 061319 OHCA8, 107616
- State v. Johnson, 061319 OHCA8, 107617
- Electronic Classroom of Tomorrow v. Ohio Department of Education, 080818 OHSC, 2017-0913
The Supreme Court held that Ohio Rev. Code 3314.08 authorizes the Ohio Department of Education (ODE) to base funding of an Internet-based community school - or e-school - on the duration of student participation. The Electronic Classroom of Tomorrow (ECOT), Ohio’s largest e-school, sought a...
- Wayt v. DHSC, L.L.C., 120718 OHSC, 2017-1548
- Stolz v. J & B Steel Erectors, Inc., 122018 OHSC, 2017-1245
- State v. Jackson, 060718 OHSC, 2017-0145
A social worker’s statutory duty to cooperate and share information with law enforcement regarding a child abuse investigation does not render the social worker an agent of law enforcement for purposes of the Fifth and Sixth Amendments to the United States Constitution if the social worker...
- 524 N.E.2d 881 (Ohio 1988), 87-455, Bostic v. Connor
- 773 N.E.2d 526 (Ohio 2002), 2001-1303, Wiles v. Medina Auto Parts
- State v. Cupp, 122718 OHSC, 2017-1547
- City of Toledo v. State, 062018 OHSC, 2017-0327
At issue was whether the trial court had authority to enjoin the state from enforcing new statutes as punishment for contempt of court. The court of common pleas found the state to be in contempt of a court order that permanently enjoined the state from enforcing several statutes that the court...
- Lemons v. State, 111617 OHCA8, 104481
- 100 N.E.3d 871 (Ohio App. 8 Dist. 2017), 104481, Lemons v. State